Taking a relaxed approach to TTC Anyone with me?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
So on the advice of many, I have decided I will take a relaxed approach to TTC. The stress and pressure, they say, might be affecting my chances of conceiving. Anyways so this cycle, I will not do any of my normal things, like use OPKs and test at all unless I see a definite sign of pregnancy. Will try this until my appointment with the doc In December.

So a little info,

-me 21, DH 26
-Diagnosed with PCOS
-DH low morphology % and borderline motility %
-me Taking 500 ml metphormin
-CD 7 for me

Anyone else with me? :)

:hugs::flower:

Good luck - you are a stronger person that I am. DH and I just started TTC this month, and we agreed to be really relaxed about it until the 6 month mark, and if anything hasn't happened then, we'll start being more aggressive.

I didn't even make it through a full cycle without starting a fertility tracker, buying OPKs, and starting temping. However, I am a worrier and a meddler, and I have to have control over things, so being chill just wasn't realistic for me.

Best of luck to you! I hope relaxing helps you!:dust:

Thank you! I sure hope this relaxed approach works in reducing the pressure and stress of TTC. Good luck to you too! :)

Hello we are being relaxed about ttc our third.

I'm 24 dh is 24 we have a 5year old boy and a 6 week old girl and are hoping to conceive our third asap :)

Good luck ladies

We are also taking a relaxed approach (until next year).

I am 30 and DH is 29, and we have been trying to conceive our first since November 2012. We were uber aggressive but it got to be emotionally taxing so a much more relaxed pace was desperately needed. If nothing happens by April, we will return to the RE and resume the mania (lol) until there is a :bfp: .

Best of luck ladies and baby dust your way

:dust:

Good luck to you.

There is no such thing as too much sex when ttc when I knew I was fertile we did it for two weeks straight a couple times a day and I got pregnant. Might be worth a shot

Good luck ladies

Hello :wave: were trying to be relaxed as possible. This is our 6th cycle now, I still don't temp or use OPKs because I just know ill obsess over it & that in itself will stress me out.

We are giving it a year before we start taking it to the next level, but hopefully we wont need to.

Good luck ladies :dust:

Same here. Haven't really been tracking anything except my own symptoms and having sex every day during the fertile week. Been NTNP for 6 months now and Currently 3 days late based on my period app on my phone but we'll see! Im glad I'm not the only one!

Hi - I'm trying the relaxed approach but only because I can't handle the disappointment each month :cry:

I'll still be doing opks but no temping and no poas unless :witch: is late.

We've got an appointment with the fertility clinic in a couple of weeks. So far I've had blood tests which were all normal. Hubby had a :spermy: test with low morphology

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->