Taking a test xmas morning

Good luck hun ... sending lots of :dust: your way ! Now wouldn't that be an amazing Christmas present ! :hugs:

Wishing you the best of luck, and I hope you get that BFP for Christmas morning.

Got a :bfn: :nope:
Gunna wait till next week and buy a proper test because I don't really trust pound shop ones :dohh:

The pound shope ones are rubbish they are the same as the ic cheapies, dont buy FRER either as they gave me a second line on Tuesday and all the rest of the tests Clear Blue digital, Asda and poundland, BFN!! No AF yet although major major crampy! Good luck. xx

I love the dollar tree test they have never let me down!! Good luck!!

I don't rate pound shop or ic I got bfn with them tested same day and got BFP with FR & CB Digi ;) good luck :) X

I just got my AF, I am never using a FRER again, not liking the false positive!!Grrr!

I just got my AF, I am never using a FRER again, not liking the false positive!!Grrr!

I got one of those too, like 2 weeks ago! From earlypregnancytests.com. I still have no AF still BFN, but I have been using FRER. I think I am going to get a different test.. These didnt work for me my second pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->