Taking it out on the hubby!

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hubby just told me his friend is having a BBQ for the first England game of the World Cup. They live 2 hours away so it will mean an overnight stay at our friends house & lots of booze. I asked when it was and guess what...smack bang when I'll be ovulating!

Anyway I kinda lost it and we argued and now I'm in bed crying. It just seems every cycle we never just have a relaxing few days doing nothing around ovulation time. It's either I'm working late, he is away on a lads weekends, we have guests over, we are staying at guests houses, I'm away on a work event...the list just goes on!

How can I make this journey less stressful, as I'm drastically losing faith right now?

Xx

I don't think men get how stressful ttc is. They think unprotected sex every so often is enough and don't give any thought to your cycle or when you may ovulate. Is it worth falling out over? It's one night away - BD in the run up to your overnight stay, and maybe do it before you leave to go to your friends? I know how stressful it all is, but a night away relaxing with friends might be a good thing?

Agree - one night isn't a big deal. Have sex before he leaves and hope for the best.

Make it fun! Pull the car over for some frisky fun. Instead of making it stressful just make it fun.

I don't think men get how stressful ttc is. They think unprotected sex every so often is enough and don't give any thought to your cycle or when you may ovulate. Is it worth falling out over? It's one night away - BD in the run up to your overnight stay, and maybe do it before you leave to go to your friends? I know how stressful it all is, but a night away relaxing with friends might be a good thing?
So true!

Any chance you guys will have your own room if you spend the night and can get it on there?

Thanks ladies for your support!

I was just having one if those moments last night where everything was getting on top of me! I put it down to AF...thankfully she is gone this morning so feeling much better!

Just need to make up with the hubby tonight now! ;)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"