Taking Lily to doctors later :( updated 1st post :(

Jkelmum

Reaction score
She keeps being sick again ...loads ...its like food/milk hits back of her throat and she coughs gags then projects sick everywhere ...last time she was admited ...shes not slept more then 2 hrs since monday night and doesnt seem to show no signs of getting better the whole week while being ill she as poohed once :( but its loose and she doesnt seem consipated not sure if there just isnt owt to come out that end

i really hope the doctors can help my poor little lily pie
Below is my prevous thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/194973-there-admiting-her.html

update from docs
First i got her weighed and she as lost 8oz in 4 wks
she as lactose in tolerence ..how its taken 6 months to find out ive no idea ...I am annoyed i weaned early due to reflux yet just been told worse thing i could of done is wean early :cry:
Given me some soya milk and told me it will take 2 wks to start noticing the effect
Soon as i explained how and when she was sick he said is she chesty i said yes he listened and said she is lactose intolarent bcos her chest is clear but the rattle is bcos her airways are inflamed and thats whats makin her snotty and coughin and she isnt poorly:growlmad::nope:
oh well now we now we can begin to make my little lily pie better:kiss:

Aww poor Lily,hope the docs can give you some answers and help Lily and Mummy fee better.Keep us updated hunni.x :hugs: x

what i dont get is inbetween bouts of throwing up shes so happy you wouldnt know shes poorly ...

Aww! Poor Lily! And poor u! Hope you's get on okay at the doctors! Hope Lily feels better soon! x x x

Hope she gets better soon and that they can sort something out for her. :hugs:

Hope you get some answers and she gets better soon, she's not been doing too well lately has she, the poor mite xx

Hope you get some answers and she gets better soon, she's not been doing too well lately has she, the poor mite xx

Yeah she had a good few weeks and now shes bk to square one today as taken 4oz all day and 2 spoons of baby cerial and has thrown it all up ..they say its never it all if they saw my room floor her bouner and me they would see xx

I can't believe it's taken them 6 months to figure that out!!

So glad you got an answer though and hopefully Lilly will start feeling better soon xx

I can't believe it's taken them 6 months to figure that out!!

So glad you got an answer though and hopefully Lilly will start feeling better soon xx

I know her symptons have been the same everytime ive taken her from 14 wks which is when i stopped expressing :(

Glad to hear it's all sorted out. Hopefully you'll both feel better soon! :)

Poor lily pie :(. Im glad they've now found out what it is though hun and you can start getting her on the mend now.. although its a discrace that its taken them 6 months to realise this!

xx

oh hun :hugs: hope she feels better soon dont blame ur self for weaning early its not ur fault u did what ur thought was best and u was not to know wishing her a speedy recovery :hugs:

At least you have the answer now, I bet you must be relieved. I too can't believe they have taken so long to work out what the problem was :(

God! Poor Lily! I cant believe it took them 6 months to realise! My little Nephew is lactose intolerant but they discovered it when he was 3 weeks old! Well, at least u know now and Lily can start to get better! With my nephew, within a few days, he was MUCH better so hopefully Lily is the same! x x x

So glad you've found out what was wrong. Hopefully now she'll start to feel better, and you'll get some sleep! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->