Taking pill to start periods and ovulation??

Girly123

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I wondered if anyone has ever gone back on the pill to start periods?

I haven't had a period for over a year due to PCOS and I am thinking of getting put back on the pill for 2/3 months to get a cycle back and then come off to try again. When I came off the pill about 18 months/2 years ago I had 3 cycles where I 'apparently' ovulated according to fertility friend and then I stopped and nothing since.

Any advice on this? X

Have you asked a doctor about Prometrium? (I think that's what it's called). I used it this cycle to start my period, then took Clomid to make me ovulate on time.

My GP said they can't give me clomid and I need to be referred (despite being referred before and having a letter from the hospital saying to give me clomid, because I moved home the new dr won't listen to it) but they won't refer me!!!

They want me to try metformin for a year, I have been taking it about 3 months so far and it isn't working. I took it years ago and it didn't work then either. But still they won't refer me, give me clomid or anything to induce periods!! It is a pain x

My GP said they can't give me clomid and I need to be referred (despite being referred before and having a letter from the hospital saying to give me clomid, because I moved home the new dr won't listen to it) but they won't refer me!!!

They want me to try metformin for a year, I have been taking it about 3 months so far and it isn't working. I took it years ago and it didn't work then either. But still they won't refer me, give me clomid or anything to induce periods!! It is a pain x

That is so weird! Where do you live? Just curious.

Oh I was thinking you probably weren't in the US, here they seem to hand out Clomid like candy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->