Taking the Piss

You never know hun, it may take a lot less than 12 weeks. I think that's just a worst case scenario!

My Income support took 2 weeks to process. My child benefit & Child Tax came through in about 2 weeks aswell!

I also applied for a budgeting loan recently & that came in within 1 week!

So ya never know :D

Child tax should only be 2 weeks I have never had probs with them.Budgeting loan here takes 6 weeks or more.I/S Is shite takes ages.They tend to forget you or loose you in the system.Keep on and on at them hunny.all else fails go down and get a crisis loan each week and when you have to pay it back only offer a £1 a week.All the best with it xxxxxxxx

I wrote a letter of complaint and had my job seekers within a week (it was 3 years ago) if you get income support you will also be entitled to a community care grant, they do take up to 6 weeks to arrive but they give good sums of money normally a coupple of hundered if the form is filled in well (let me know if you need a hand):hugs:

Child tax should only be 2 weeks I have never had probs with them.Budgeting loan here takes 6 weeks or more.I/S Is shite takes ages.They tend to forget you or loose you in the system.Keep on and on at them hunny.all else fails go down and get a crisis loan each week and when you have to pay it back only offer a £1 a week.All the best with it xxxxxxxx

Wow 6 weeks for a budgeting loan!!

I applied for a loan of £1000 & got £924 which will be paid this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back