Taking the plunge!

Amalee

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Well... At least dipping a toe in to test the waters. I guess my husband and I are NTNP-ing now - we got back from our honeymoon on Monday, and we've just been leaving everything in the hands of the baby-makin' gods ;) since we first landed in Spain a week earlier! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Despite that technically making us NTNP-status, I don't really feel like we are officially trying to conceive yet. We aren't timing sex or anything, and we haven't specifically talked about whether we are now "trying" or not. I had just made it clear that I'm ready and waiting on him, so the ball has been in his court on where to erm, finish up.

But anyway, I think I'll stick around here in this forum for a bit if you ladies don't mind! Part of me thinks that this was just a "Hey we're newlyweds, let's give it a shot this month!" from him, so I'm nervous to be all gung-ho on trying until I know it's for real.

EDIT: No! It's taking the PLUNGE! Haha finally remembered the right word!

Yay!!! Glad you're sticking around here, but how exciting to at least be dipping a toe in the water :D I hope Spain was amazing, and that you perhaps get a honeymoon bean ;)

Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Oh, it was, we had an amazing time! Unfortunately my hub's phone was stolen while we were there, which had all of our pictures, so we only have 30-40ish that we had emailed to friends and family. Other than that, it was perfect! Best week of my life :)

Thanks everyone!

that sucks about your phone but great news on ntnp i really hope he doesnt go back on it

Thanks! I don't think he will, but I'd just rather be overly cautious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->