Taking tiredness to new levels...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by CakeLoverMum, Jun 3, 2013.

1. CakeLoverMum

CakeLoverMum Well-Known Member

So I am all of around 4 weeks pregnant (can't remember when last period was exactly as hadn't really planned to start trying just yet) and I am so exhausted that I've just had to go and lie down after a supermarket shop!

This is my second and I can't remember being this tired this early with my first.

Has anyone else felt exhausted this early on? I feel like I've become uber-lazy as I just have no energy to do anything.

x

2. MummyToBe123

MummyToBe123 Well-Known Member

I was super tired at 4 weeks but now im 5 weeks and 3 days and it seems to have disappeared? No doubt it'll come back and hit me soon! congratulations by the way!:)

3. MorganEvans

MorganEvans The mother lion.

Hahaa, i've got a bit more time on my back than that, but i have to say that somehow i've been less tired. To bed at 10-11 pm, awake at 8 without any alarms even. So far enjoying it :D

4. GPapo1013

GPapo1013 Mommy to 1 Angel <3

I'm about 4 1/2 weeks, as well. Sooooooo unbelievably tired!! Haha. I don't understand it! Making a baby is exhausting!! :-D

5. mnicole

mnicole Well-Known Member

I am just over 11 weeks, and the fatigue seems to be getting worse over the past couple weeks! No amount of sleep feels like enough, it's made work terrible, and my mood even worse! I am hoping as the second tri approaches, it will ease off some. I swear, it should be ILLEGAL to be made to work during the first tri!

6. mummytobe_93

mummytobe_93 Well-Known Member

im 13 weeks and KNACKERED all the time, every single minute of every single day, it's awful :(

7. SarandrewBean

SarandrewBean Mammy to Halle <3

I know how you feel, I feel completely knackered and no matter what time I go to bed and get up and how many hours I sleep I can't seem to wake up or stay fully rested!

8. mumo20

mumo20 Guest

I'm 10 weeks, I wake up in the morning feeling queasy after a rubbish nights sleep then have a little time before the all day tiredness hits lol! My hubby let me sleep today and got our little girl from school. Beyond tired!

9. sarsaparilla

sarsaparilla Well-Known Member

I was beyond tired very early on. In fact, the extreme exhaustion was the reason I tested on a hunch and it was positive at 9 DPO (about 3+3). Now I'm 6+2 and it seems to have subsided quite a bit. I'm still more tired than normal, but I'm not sleeping 12 hours at night anymore and napping on my days off. :)

10. CakeLoverMum

CakeLoverMum Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies, its nice to know I'm not alone and that there is (some) hope of it getting better!:wacko: