Talk about flashbacks!

jessicatunnel

Reaction score
Whoa, hello there! Never thought I'd see myself in here again!
This site was my savior during my first pregnancy back in 2012 up until my second baby in 2014. I thought I was DONE after my second. Me and my husband agreed, and I was dead set on only having two children, from the day my second was born until a few weeks ago when I suddenly felt like I HAD to have just one more. Hah! My husband was completely shocked when I told him my feelings, because anyone who knows me knows that I truly thought we were completely done after two kids.
So, that brings me into this forum! We're waiting to try for our third and final baby! We're thinking next month will be our first cycle trying. I'm super pumped and have even started buying baby things! :wacko:

Who else is trying for their third? I think now is the perfect time for us considering both of my kids will be in school full time starting in August, so having a newborn won't be so overwhelming I don't think! My oldest, Lilly (4.5), is already talking about her "baby sister" and we haven't even started trying yet! :p So you can tell, we're all pretty excited about this!

I'd love to get to know some of you other ladies who are going to start trying in the next few months! We can begin this journey together. :D

Hi!

We will be trying for our second but in a similar boat as our first will be going to school whilst I'm on mat leave (if it works out how I planned it!)

Was your second a boy or girl? Do you have a preference for third gender? We already had a son but I would love a little girl xx

Hi Sarah!
My second was a boy ☺️ As for gender preference, I would really love another little girl! But I would be happy with a boy as well. It's so amazing having a boy and a girl right now, I'm a tad weary that the balance will be off with a third child, but I'll get over it!

Baby girls are the best. Dressing them in little bows and dresses is so fun. I'm sure you would absolutely love it! Both of my kids have already expressed that they want a little sister, so here's to hoping!

How many kids in all would you like, Sarah?

Just two for me :) I think I've always wanted two but may change my mind like you have!

I'm so looking forward to being pregnant again and feeling little kicks, the excitement of wondering what they will look like or what their personality will be like. I would be happy with another boy of course but I would feel a little outnumbered!

I will be having my coil taken out at the end of march, what are your plans?

I have always said two kids! Even before I had any kids. I've surprised myself at how much I want a third!

I have the mirena and plan on taking it out next month. With my son, I had the mirena taken out and got pregnant straight away. I mean it, I think I got pregnant two or three days after it got taken out! It was crazy. So I'm hoping it happens again that way. ;)

How do you feel about the idea of having two children? Does it make you nervous? Excited?

The thought of having three kind of gives me anxiety. Haha! Thinking about taking three kids to the grocery store. Or to a restaurant. O_O I'm sure it will be fine though!

Hi there! I'm hoping to TTC next September but this will also be my 3rd. :wave:
DH and I are also hoping for another :pink: but would be happy with :blue: too. It would mostly just be more convenient to have another DD and DS had some boy related complications that we aren't sure we could handle the stress of if it happened a second time. We gender swayed last time and plan to again this time. We'll have a similar age gap that you will with your LOs if we TTC next September. I'm nervous it will take longer to start TTC though as we're considering buying a house soon so we may not be ready financially by then.

Hi there! I'm hoping to TTC next September but this will also be my 3rd. :wave:
DH and I are also hoping for another :pink: but would be happy with :blue: too. It would mostly just be more convenient to have another DD and DS had some boy related complications that we aren't sure we could handle the stress of if it happened a second time. We gender swayed last time and plan to again this time. We'll have a similar age gap that you will with your LOs if we TTC next September. I'm nervous it will take longer to start TTC though as we're considering buying a house soon so we may not be ready financially by then.

I'm interested to hear about what your gender sway involves as I would like to do a 'loose' gender sway for a girl. Xx

RepHresh and lots of :sex: were the keys to my sway. Just use the RepHresh as the instructions in the box suggest from the time AF ends to the time you confirm O and try to have :sex: every day if you can from the time AF ends to the time you get your positive OPK (or at the very least for 2 days in a row, skip a day, do 2 more days in a row, skip a day rinse and repeat). It's a really low key sway and it worked for me. I actually did a couple of other minor things but that should be all you really need to do.

Aw brilliant thank you! I actually use rephresh anyway as I have issues with dermatitis since having my son so will carry on with that!

Did you eat anything different? I've heard that cranberries and low fat etc diet sways girl too but being a busy working mum I'm not sure I can cook 2 different dinners every night! Xx

With the RepHresh you don't need to change your diet as it already lowers your vaginal pH level to 4.5 so changing your diet wouldn't make any difference. Since you already use it though I recommend picking up some pH test strips for your CM to make sure that it has the effect it's supposed to in lowering your pH level.

Hi KalonKiki! Welcome! Next September as in 2018? I don't think I could plan for a date that far away, I'd go insane wanting to try sooner!

What is gender swaying? I've never heard of it? Is it where you do things to try and get a certain gender? I didn't know that was possible!

Yes I'm hopeful for September 2018 but I think my patience would start to run out around September 2020 so I'm really hoping it won't be any longer than that. Our DD is turning 1 in March and I don't mind a bigger age gap this time but I don't want it to be TOO big of a gap otherwise I'll be tempted to have a 4th and possibly go 2 under 2. :haha:
And yes, there are ways to increase the chance of having a boy or girl. Sometimes people gender sway without even realizing it by eating certain diets, the amount they BD, the timing of their BDing, ect. I combined pH theory with sperm count theory for my sway and it worked. I used RepHresh to lower my pH level to kill off the Y :spermy: and we BDed lots to lower DH's sperm count. Swaying is generally a "sway at your own risk/it might take longer to get pregnant at all" kind of thing but we still got pregnant on the first cycle TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->