Talk about timing!!

babybel

Mummy to two
Reaction score
Have just been offered an interview for the perfect job!!! What to do, what to do !!

omg I was am in a similar positon...but got the job and am now waiting to tell them that I need a day off for scan.....

Go to the interview...get the job...tell them nothing until you've signed the contract. When it comes to telling them brazen it out...

GOOD LUCK!

Go to the interview but consider how it will affect your maternity pay. x

The new job is still within the NHS and so my time worked will carry over and so shouldnt affect maternity pay. Im not too worried about maternity pay as H2B earns a good wage and we were thinking about me giving up work once little one was born as not enjoying my current job. This new job would be a different mattter though :)

Then go for it and good luck!!! x

Go for it of course! The pregnancy is irrelevant as far as the job goes.

Go for it of course! The pregnancy is irrelevant as far as the job goes.

What do you mean? Bit confused :)

Your confusion confuses me :rofl: I guess I'm just saying that I love my job, so my being pregnant or not doesn't change that I'm here doing what I love. So if its something you want to do than you should go for it.

Lol ok I get it :) Thanks, I hope they see it that way xx

I don't think you are required to even tell them you are pregnant. You could always take the job and then Oops you find out you're 3 months pregnant once you've already started work! :) Happens all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"