TALK ME THROUGH MY CRAZY! 15dpo and no AF!

kdmalk

Reaction score
I've had an interesting past several months.

Started trying in September and got pregnant right away. That ended in a mmc with a D&c in November.

Started trying again after a period in December and another bfp. But early spotting and low beta (only 20 at 18 or 19dpo after my first positive at 10dpo). Started bleeding at 5+1 and that carried on for days. Progesterone only 3. MC #2.

Had a late O this cycle at CD23 (confirmed with opk). I am now 15dpo. AF expected yesterday and still nothing (on frer or $tree). My bbs are hurting like they did when I was 6 weeks along and I just can't shake this feeling that I am pregnant. BUT WHY THE LATE BFP?! Or if I am just losing my mind, why the late AF and the sore bbs (not usually a pre-AF symptom for me)? Most of the time when people have late positives, it's because they didn't actually know for sure when they ovulated. I know.... So what's with the mixed signals, body?! Am I just going to get a late positive or am I out?

Can anybody talk me through this until AF or BFP? I'm snowed in and losing my mind.

Wow, your history is very similar to mine. :hugs: Sorry for your previous losses!

Some women take longer for the hcg to build up to detectable levels. You're not out until AF hits!

Any news today??? I hope its just a late bfp (my first wasn't until 18 dpo!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"