Talk to me about drugs. .

worrying

Reaction score
:wacko:

So ladies this cycle will make for my 6th of Clomid. I don't think it's working but the side effects are so awful I don't think I could deal with increasing the dose.

I'm going to go talk to my doctor after this current two week wait ends in the inevitable..

But until then, anyone know of other options pre IUI or IVF? :shrug:

:wacko:

So ladies this cycle will make for my 6th of Clomid. I don't think it's working but the side effects are so awful I don't think I could deal with increasing the dose.

I'm going to go talk to my doctor after this current two week wait ends in the inevitable..

But until then, anyone know of other options pre IUI or IVF? :shrug:

i think this is only a question your doctor can answer hunny :( I'm sorry you are going through this, i have never been on Clomid (maybe someday soon) but i can only imagine how hard it would be for your body to adjust. DO you get headaches associated with it? What are the symptoms?

I hope your doctor can answer all these questions for you, and maybe some other ladies on here can give more info than i can. Good luck!

Thank you,

I do get headaches but they're not too bad. It's mainly low mood, extreme irritability, fatigue, insomnia, hot flushes, trapped wind... The list goes on and on. The low mood is too much after this long though, I need my marbles back. :flower:

i totally understand, i'm sure if your symptoms are that bad they maybe have something else. Are you going to see your doctor soon?

Femara (letrozole) is supposed to have less side effects than clomid (including multiples). Ask your doctor about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->