Talk to me about Triphasic

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I think my chart is heading in the direction of being triphasic. How many temps do you need for the second shift to call it triphasic?

Are triphasic charts really that great of a sign? It seems I read a lot about not reading too much into them because it's a good sign but really doesn't mean anything at all.

I've never had a chart look like this so I am getting my hopes up a little bit but I'm still skeptical and think it will never happen. Especially with my BFN tests on 8 and 9dpo. This is month number 7 and I'm so sad every month when it doesn't happen and the heartbreak is wearing me down.

For fertility friend to count it as triphasic I think there has to be a third temp rise that lasts for at least 3 days( like the ovulation shift )but yours looks to be headed that way ,Its promising because it shows there was another rise in progesterone which can happen after implantation, but because progesterone peaks around the same time implantation would occur this rise can also happen on BFN cycles. good luck!.

I have a problem with low progesterone and have a pretty bad LPD (If I get to 10dpo it's really good) so I'm hoping this is a good sign for me. Thanks!

I've been charting for a year and I've only ever had one triphasic chart when I conceived my son now one:) here it is xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-26-14-33-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-26-14-33-20.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 12
You are more likely to have a triphasic chart when you're pregnant than on non-pregnant cycles, but the difference isn't huge. FF carried out an analysis of the charts on their database and found that the chances of having a triphasic chart when you're not pregnant was 4% versus 12% if you are pregnant.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

I never had a triphasic chart with my daughter. I also got really upset when my temps went down, as I was expecting my period, but I actually got my BFP despite dropping temps. As long as your temp stays above the cover line your chances are still great!! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->