TAM!

That would make a bloody nice change :lol:

So then babe, did you get up for your feast & what time you off for your hunt?

Oh Yeah. I never took a nap. I watched a movie and then Woke my hubby up at midnight after I had prepaired all the food. We said up till about 2 am eating and drinking. It was a nice evening. Then I woke up around 9am to my husband feading me some left overs.....

We go to my Aunts house around 2. Just went to the store and bought flowers for my Mom, Aunt and Grandma.

Oh cool....so a good night, and a good morning by sounds of it! ;)

So is the weather good for your day?

Jade has painted her eggs, although she is waiting for some bits to dry to finish off, this will be her 3rd lot of paints on them :) And she has done her egg hunt and found all of them, and only needed one hot/cold clue :lol: I think she has enjoyed her day! :)

That is wonderful. So she enjoyed painting her eggs? Sounds great.

The weather is wonderful today. Clear blue sky!

Yeah she loved it......although we only had 3 that survived the boiling, so had to nick some off my sister :lol:

Oh brill babe....sounds like a great start to a great day!

Oi woman.....you having a drink today/tonight? I am planning on one so you best get fuelled up ;) and you Wobs!

Have some wine left from yesterday....Will save it for when I get home...If your still about.

I will do my best ;)

Me & Jo are going to have a tipple, so you never know....:lol:

lol suz is away preparing 4 her hunt!!!!

I know.....I made sure she was planning a good old drink when she gets in...and if she dont make it back in time to see me, then she will know I had plans to try to stay up & meet her ;)

Im still here for now. Just putting on my make up..Getting ready to go.....I hope you are still up when I get back. You should be acclamated to my time by now

:rofl:

What time are you thinking of rolling in then woman?

6ish

earlier if my hubby gets his way

6ish our time Suz???

I think it is about 1am our time Jo...

Im here! But I see you guys are not around...!

Im still here for now. Just putting on my make up..Getting ready to go.....I hope you are still up when I get back. You should be acclamated to my time by now

lol shell b forever thn :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->