Tantrums at 7 months?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Dobchops, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Dobchops

Dobchops mummy of 1

Hi

Basically as the title says. I have no idea where this is coming from. She have this high pitched screeching/screaming going on when I'm not fast enough with her bottle or taking something away that she can't have etc. I guess it might be normal but is there anything that can be done? How can I calm her down.

Maybe a wonder week?

She never followed the wonder weeks before though. Have always been calm and never cried. Two weeks ago her two bottom teeth came out. I haven't even been aware of her teething until she smiled at me. :shrug:

Help or suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks ladies.

2. Prinny_1

Prinny_1 Pregnant with no. 2

No advice here but much sympathy. My is LO also 7 months and got his first tooth Sunday night. Since then he's waking up a lot more than usual and not going back to sleep after a feed. He also seems to be getting very frustrated if he can't reach something or he's sitting in his high chair and I take more than a minute to get his food. I can only describe the sound he's making as a growl followed by crying if I don't respond immediately! He's also refusing to bf until he gets so hungry/thirsty that he's screaming at the top of his lungs. It's a big change as he's been a very calm and smiley little boy up until this point! I'm assuming it's a combination of teething and development...? :shrug: x