Tarot Cards

babysimpson

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
Hi,

Just found my two packs of tarot cards and my guide book.

Is there anyone on here that does tarot readings and if so can you give me a few pointers? Always worry that I'm reading them the wrong way so I gave up but would like to try again.

I bought some the other day and was totally useless! :wacko: Even when the book tells you what to do lol.... I think its not for everyone:haha:

Good luck tho you might be our forum psychic :happydance:

Oh I doubt it. I have been told I have some ability but I just don't trust my initial meaning of the cards. Guess it comes with time and experience.

It doesn't hurt to give it another go tho. Keep practising and see what comes out, I am always up for a reading if you need a dummy! LOL xx

Thanks I'll need to dig them out and give it a go again. Every time I did them for myself the cards were always similar even though I shuffled them thoroughly

Ello :),

I've been reading tarot for years now and the best advise I can give you it
-spend time with your cards, cleanse them wrap them in silk.
-ditch the books!
-trust your mind and instinct.

It does take practice but until you've got the hang of it I wouldn't advise trying to read your own

Good luck xxx

Psychic Readings helps you see things in open eye and the zodiac can help you see in the other eye. What does your sign say about you? Get your free daily horoscope. Need Advice? Call (877) 275-0394

The guide book is a nice idea that goes along with the tarot cards, but, you really should look through your deck to connect with the cards and get your OWN idea of what the cards mean to you. Look for certain images within the image, etc... Don't go by what the guide book is telling you. It is important to connect with your deck. Have fun!

some spiritualist associations offer workshops. Worth googling.

I got a tarot reading from roseknows1111 online and it was so spot on.. I really recommend her! I have had some in person in the past that were good too, and some totally worthless lol.

I get mine done online with roseknows1111. she is really great!! lots of detail. I have had some done in person that were pretty accurate as well. but a lot of them worthless lol.

:hi: I bought my first deck when my LO was just shy of 1. Honestly I've never really gotten around to figuring it out. I have had 1 dud reading (done in person) and 1 AMAZING one, and I would totally recommend that person to someone (done over Etsy)...

Maybe if a few people want to learn we can set up a thread to discuss?

I've got oracle cards and havent really found use with them but I'd 100% recommend buying the book 'The Secret' along with the diary and then 'The Power' by Rhonda Byrne.

Google it - is the best way I could tell you.. :happydance: Good Luck

^ I have both of those and completely recommend them also! I started really getting into "the secret" in January- I have like every product; The Secret, The Power, the DVD, the little calendar thing, the gratitude journal, etc.

Anyway, since I started with it, I've had 2 promotions, 2 job offers, finished college with honours, never been broke ONCE- had my first random cheque in the mail this week as an account I closed had a $105 credit on it, my OH & I (relationship wise) are doing really well, I'm happy.. trying to apply it to weight loss now!

But for Tarot books I've got the Tarot Bible and the guide book that came with my deck (Tarot of Trees deck- think you can purchase the book separately though)... both have been informative and given nudges in the right direction but I still need to practice anyway and get more familiar with my cards.. I think if I want to read them more seriously I want to get a more traditional deck first.

Aw iv read the secret to, wow i got so many reviews form other people about it, you either like it or not, some of it was a bit far fetched but felt i could connect with it, the nature side of it, also use to do the cards myself, in fact i still have them under the bed not touched them for over a year now, i was told i had some sort of gift and to use it or it will mondane me or something like that lol, they kinda freaked me out, i only did them on friends and family, and things started to happen, they would come back to me saying it happened etc, just spooked me out, then started to have wierd dreams and one time i lost my cards, and found them in my dream, they were coming at me over and over in a wooden box, i woke up tipping all teh dvd's out of my mums wooden chest, she was not happy because she just sorted it out recently, and there at the bottom was my cards glowing at me, i never put them there, my mother did along with the dvd's etc, so that was it just lost interest.

I learned myself and studdied online, a woman in blackpool invited me over, she runs a tarot learning course, i did not go though :( only advice i can give is like the others, get to know your cards, study them, and make notes how they make you feel, do them seperate, your arcana and your major so you dont get confused, also cleanse your cards after a reading or before, decide what layout is best for you, i started with the fan layout, wrap the cards in black silk, and never buy your own cards, have them given to you or bought for you. Use your book to compare notes if you feel confused with a card, redraw or look up the meaning and compare it to your feelings about it. i always did my own and never had another do mine, let me know if you come to a cross road :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->