Tarot experience today...

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
So I have a deck of my own tarot cards, they are being stored in a closet atm. Well on the floor across the room today I find one, face up, no idea how it got out... and it's The Tower :dohh:

Not impressed, have A LOT going on in my life... was in an accident February, a friendship was ruined over it, involved in a lawsuit regarding that, in physio and just got word Friday that I may need additional surgery... having problems with OH, etc...

Anyone want to offer up any interpretations? I know the meaning tends to be extremely clear around this card :(

Oh, I love it when Tarot decks do that! It means it's trying to tell you something important and what a message considering your current circumstances.

The Tower is ruled by Mars. It advises you to take care what you build your dreams on lest they crumble before you. Sometimes The Tower brings forth destruction, but do not fret. It also brings forth inspiration so that you may learn from such troubling times and find new hope.

Depending on how the card was presented to you, be it upright or reversed, it will contain further meaning (depending on if the deck was made that way).

Your life is chaotic right now, but it is that way for a reason. You will come out of the mess a stronger, wiser, and better person as long as you listen and find meaning in the distruction. Be strong, you will prevail. :winkwink:

Reversed, lovely isn't it, my literal reaction was to laugh, but what a sense of humour! :wacko:

Indeed. Tarot decks have a lovely way of pointing out what you really don't want to see sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->