Tattoo's

ImTheDaddy

Reaction score
Right, Well,

I was in Asda today waiting in line and I looked across at other lines and saw a sight I don't see often, something I can only describe as ............

A living Tattoo!!!

Whilst I admire people with artistic tattoo's, and the odd tattoo like you guys on here!

But when you see someone whose eyes, ears, face, neck, arms, ankles, (assume the rest as well), are covered in a dark green tightly packed Tattoo I question the thought process behind this.

The worst this was it was impossible to determine what the tattoo's were meant to be......

Thoughts on all over body tattoo's........

Sexy!
https://www.tonya.me.uk/graphics/fun/girl-tattoos.jpg

Not Sexy!
https://images.google.com/imgres?im...=tattoos&start=20&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&sa=N

whilst its not something I would choose to have done I do admire those who have the guts to do this. I love tattoos, especially other peoples. There are some out there who have taken it to a whole other level and I am just fascinated.

If it all fits together then it looks good but i think if its jsut another tattoo to cover some skin then im not a big fan of those.

I realy want to get on done but ive not had the guts to yet

I love Enigma - his girlfriend looks fab too

clicky

Suz said:
Sexy!
https://www.tonya.me.uk/graphics/fun/girl-tattoos.jpg

Not Sexy!
https://images.google.com/imgres?im...=tattoos&start=20&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&sa=N

Suz,

I kinda agree, artistic and clearly pictoral tattoo's I understand!

Ones which are undiscernable I don't!!!! Didn't like the second pic although at least it was discernable!

I would love to have a tattoo, but don't know what to have, where to have it, or even if it would suit me.

I also know if I had a tattoo which could not be covered over for work it would affect my job.

Beanie,

I don't like the Enigma look, and his GF well she looks ok, but again I question why you would get a facial tattoo, does this not suggest you are unhappy with your appearance, or are rebelling against society?

Sorry if this is anyone on here, I don't think it is wrong or anyone should be ashamed of their tat's just would like to better understand the thought process behind such a major appearance change.

In a similar way to having major plastic surgery, I don't get it! And I ain't no Van Gogh!

I guess some people may feel like they need to use tattoos to cover up something they are not happy with or feel the need to rebel, but people like the Enigma are in societies where not having these would be seen as rebelling. I think its just an extension of him. Its an art form - and I really admire their dedication and their passion for it

this is Lucky Diamond Rich the most tattooed man - I think he is amazing to look at.

I love tattoos!

I have 8 in total and i want more, Jase is in the process of having a sleeve done from the top of his neck all down his arm to his wrist.

I like arm sleeves and leg sleeves but i have to admit, when its all over your body with no break i think thats to much, but each to there own, Tattoos are adictive, once you have one you always want more.

I want to cover up and add to a tatoo that i have, plus one day when i have lots of money prob never then! lol) i want a big back tattoo, something like the first link Suz put in her post.

xx

beanie said:
this is Lucky Diamond Rich the most tattooed man - I think he is amazing to look at.

I really don't like that, the guy I saw in Asda was bery similar!

The tattoo's are too tightly packed it's hard to see what the tattoo is of.

Also what kind of job could he get looking like that?

I think lots of people would find him scarey!

Having said that, everyone has a choice as to their appearance and fair play to him and others who choose this as their way!

I buy SHOES I can't stand to wear 3 weeks later, I couldn't pick a picture I'd want on my body for life. Far too much commitment! They are SO not for me :D

OH has quite a few tatoos and you get used to them after a while. As you know the person the pictures just become part of them and you don't notice it :?

You're right that facial tattoos WOULD stop you getting a job in the majority of industries, though that may be part of why people do it. A way of proclaiming themselves definitely alternative who would never tread a common path if you like?

I feel it's a strange complusion but as a person with addictive tendancies I can understand how it can become all-consuming. I'm trying to talk OH out of a 'Stanley' tattoo at the moment actually :lol:

beanie said:

he looks like an X-man! :D

Ah See That Makes Sense!!!!

See, now, I have thought about that, the initial's and D.O.B!

But where to have it, on the back.

Wouldn't have it big, just small.

darren has a dundee fc tattoo :roll: i think it suits his, but is too common for my liking, i want a tattoo and am not getting 1 until i decide on something totally unique and special to me, i have a small tat on my arm(a diy 1) this is only someones initial but is very special to me as was a dear friend who took their own life, and is a reminder of all the happy times...

anyhoo sorry off subject, although all over tattoos look strange, it makes them unique, maybe not teh best(or painless) way to do it, but each to their own i say, if i seen someone liek this in teh street id probably walk past without a 2nd glance!

OH is on about having a copy of S's foot or handprint done instead of name (We did the prints when he was tiny)

I don't really mind but it's all a bit Beckham for me, plus I'm worried he's running out of room! :lol:

I have a love hate thing with tattoos, I have a 1/4 sleeve and a stomach tattoo at the mo and OH has a 1/2 sleeve and another on his other arm. We are both creative people who work in creative industries so its been a perfectly acceptable thing for work. But Im anoyed that I have to be carefull about what I get done now as I want to go into teaching so I cant have any on show. But I will be getting my arm extended shortly to a 1/2 sleeve. And I have further plans.

What I do hate is people that get things done cause they like the design but dont think about how it would look on particular parts of the body. The way I see it is tattoos are a body extension, its about accentuating and flattering the body and working with the lines and contours. Their is nothing worse than someone just sticking something that looks like a postage stamp in the middle of their arm.

I dont get them done cause Im not happy with my appreance as afterall they dont make you look slimmer or younger etc. I see it as art and self expression.

i love tattoo's i think that some people can pull them off gorgeously, i wish that i had a really great tattoo shop around here the only one in my town is really crap. i have 3 tattoo's, one of them i'm definitely getting covered i should never have got it, its ******ed and fairly big :oops: :cry: but i have a good plan to cover it so hoping it works out well, also i want 2 more, then thats all. maybe lol. they are addictive :D

i dont like colourfull tattoos. bulldogs and football badges. i like black tattoos on men. kris has none but would like to get one.i dont like tattoos on women. i made a big fat istack of getting my ex boyfriends enital on my belly when i was 14 :shock: its a P in chinese. so i say it means princess :lol:

Im with u Dionne on the colourful tats. Apart from DH has a cov city badge :lol: :sick: he hates it with a passion he's havin to have one over it.
DH has about 6 tats all black i think they look sexy on men :oops:
I have 2 tats 1 on the bottom of my back an one on my stomach which looks horrible since having Kai!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->