Tattoo's

~KACI~

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one just after abit of advice,

I was thinking one on my back, a set of footprints, in each foot their name and in the other DOB , so i'd have 2 sets of footprints at the moment and then just add when i have more kids. I was thinking of havin the kids names on my wrist but seein as i have two wrists and i definatly want more kids i need some thing i can add to.

I also have to tell my dad...eeek!! i know i am old enough but i'm usual take his opinion into consideration..but not too bad caz i know my sis wants one too and she's over 30 and worried about telling him !!

So who has them??

Got pics?

Anyone regret having one done?

I have Ella on the inside of my left wrist. I love it! Never regretted it once and dont think i ever will. I am petrified of needles so was shocked when i went through with it i nearly passed out when i was waiting :rofl: But i dont think it hurt. I am going to get another one when Abigail is born :D

Attachments

• DSC00435.jpg
    DSC00435.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 53
Thats great i will look forward to seeing the other when you get it x

I have Ella on the inside of my left wrist. I love it! Never regretted it once and dont think i ever will. I am petrified of needles so was shocked when i went through with it i nearly passed out when i was waiting :rofl: But i dont think it hurt. I am going to get another one when Abigail is born :D

Thats exactly what i want , can i ask how much you spent on it? I want one with a flower just above it pink if possible.
I just dont know what to expect with the price.

Thats exactly what i want , can i ask how much you spent on it? I want one with a flower just above it pink if possible.
I just dont know what to expect with the price.

I paid £25! Which i think is pretty reasonable. I got another quote for £35 so i think it just depends where you go! xx

I have three but my most recent one is my favrourite. It is my capricorn sign and OH's Cancer sign turned into one. After the baby comes I plan on including it's sign somewhere on there as well (obviously smaller so there will be room to add one more after this baby hehe)

Attachments

• 100_1003.jpg
    100_1003.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 60
I also have a couple of tattoos. I don't regret getting either, and i'm intending to get one of them added on to in the future. I love your idea for your tattoo :) xx

Wow pinkmac i love that!

I bet that hurt!!

Thanx Katy x

Wow pinkmac i love that!

I bet that hurt!!

Thanx Katy x

I wont lie..it hurt like a b*tch!!!!! Considering the other one on the top of the other foot didn't hurt at all this one was TERRIBLE!! The poor artist had to stop every 5 minutes for me because I was almost passing out. They had to give me some glucose pills to keep me from not passing out lol!

Wow those tattoos are amazing - I don't have any (and don't want any - not me) but I do appeciate the art work that goes into them. I always think that people should get something that means something personal to them, not just anything random. Footprints sound great to me

heres mine:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/finaltattoo.jpg

Its a family tree with me and OH on and branches to add to.
Freshly done in that pic so tis raised up but ive had it a year now.

WOW i just came back to this thread pinkmac I love your tattoo. I think those ones on the foot with a heel are SOOOO sexy. I bet it hurt though the foot is boney.

I have one on my back!! Hurt like hell cause it went up my spine!! :rofl: I want the baby foot prints too but I want to wait til I have all my kids and I have a drawing someone did for me of them crawling up my side!!

I know someone who has baby footprints (tiny ones) trailing up her spine, and she has her kids names/dob alternating on either side. its actually really nice.

I have a Scorpio symbol on my right ankle

WOW i just came back to this thread pinkmac I love your tattoo. I think those ones on the foot with a heel are SOOOO sexy. I bet it hurt though the foot is boney.

Oh you have no idea LOL the one on my right foot didn't hurt at all..but the one on my left foot was terrible..she had to stop every 5 mins..after getting sick and almost passing out..had to take glucose pills to keep my sugars up!

Here is mine, i love tattoos, when i got my first one done i went back 2 weeks later and got another one! def be getting one for the baby once she is here xxtattoo bk.jpg

tattoo arm.jpg

Jade tat.jpg

SP_A0506.jpg

The one around my belly button

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shellnsteve/Pics/bellytatt.jpg

One on my ankle

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shellnsteve/Pics/ankletatt-1.jpg

Obviously I don't really have a smiley face over my belly button or a pink ankle, I've had these in my photobucket album for a few years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->