Tattoos

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I found something that id really like, but ive no idea where i would get it. Any ideas?
https://www.fermentmagazine.org/Scotland/rose.jpghttps://www.fermentmagazine.org/Scotland/rose.jpg

That might look good on you ankle.

What about the inside of your wrist.

That would be my first choice, but because of job i cant have it there :(

I have mine on the bottom of my back above my bum ...

xxx

The lower back is a "sexy" spot. LOL I have three tats..one on my ankle, one my left boob and one on the back of my right shoulder. One more should complete my artwork. LOL

I think im now edging towards my left shoulder blade...

Beware of the hip! Dreaded stretchmark preggo area or so I heard haha. My mate Anna had one and it got ruined.
Stick to shoulder blade ;) xx

Personally I thin a small design like that needs carefull placement. Tattoos should work with the shape of your body, stick a small design in the wrong place and it just looks like a postage stamp. I would avoid the arm or shoulderblade for that reason. Also its the wrong shape to go on the lower back as it would do nothing for that area. Ankle is a great idea or hip ( I have one there and its unaffected by my stretch marks, go just inside the hip bone) or back of neck I would say most suit that design.

Is the picture the actual size of the tat? Get them to transfer the drawing on the spot you want it. Take a good long look in the mirror. Make sure it's the size and location you want. If not, he can wipe it off, shrink it or make changes. Just remember...it's there FOREVER. Good Luck and I hope it turns out perfect.

What about just above the bikini line?

The pic is what the actual size will be.
I think ive decided to go with my left ankle.
I will get a printout of the pic and place it there, see how i like it.

u can always get a tattooist to alter it and maybe add bits to it to make it more of a suitable shape for a certain area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->