Tax Credits!grrrrrrrr!!

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Just rung tax credits to change my address as they say you have to...did the usual full name,DOB then when it got to the address is said I had recently moved,gave them the previous one and new one...then they said I had failed security!and I have to go and prove my who I am at a place in Norwich city centre!!
According to them it all goes through them and a credit refrenceing agency now,so as Ive only just moved my details arent correct..am fuming!!!!Ive now gotta go all the way into the city just to say 'Hi Im me!!'
Apparently others are having to do this to.
Donna
xxxx

yeah its disgusting, my friend called to say she had split from her man when her LO was 3weeks old and wanted to give new address and they made her go 35miles to confirm who she was
hope u get it sorted as easily as possible x

Ive just got a phonecall from the tax office to make an appointment and the woman sounded fed of up too..lol...she said it is all they are getting at the moment.
Donna
xxx

I think something is up with the credit ref thingies as I checked mine and it came up red regarding the Electoral register and this address. This was 3 weeks ago - we have been here since april and on the register since july! But i is not showing up that we live her on our credit references. Thats with Experian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->