tax credits

Carolyn

Reaction score
is there any other way, other than the online form, to see if you;re entitled to tax credits of any description?

i can;t fill in the form
1. oh has worked in a random fashion this past year, sometimes 6 days sometimes four, so his 'salary' is different to what it normally is.
2. i've been on maternity and half of the year i did full time and half i did four days...

it's a nightmare... i feel that we may be entitled for a part of the year to some credit but not sure how to go about sorting it?

also, if you claim salary sacrifice to pay for your child care, eg with Busy Bees vouchers, then i take it you can;t claim working tax credits too
? but we my be entitle to some child tax credits??

Help!

hi hun, im not too sure, im trying to sort ours out now and am just gonna ring them as not yet got last years p60's through yet and my husband works shifts so in a set of shifts he will work 60 hours then have 4 days off so not sure how it works. also i was working 37 hours a week full time but now on mat leave and going back working 30 hours so not sure what to tell them?!

the number if you want it is- 0845 3003900 but at moment they are too busy to answer the phones!! typical!

When i called they only wanted the figures of mine and dh's p60, not what we were currently working. XX

thanks, do you know when we get our p60?

i get mine at end of this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"