-*-TBH-*-

Tbh I'm getting impatient waiting on all the Christmas presents I've ordered to come in the post! :dohh: just want to wrap them all already!! :haha: :xmas10:

Tbh these all came in one day..... :yipee: now I have a TON of wrapping to do!! :haha: :xmas10: :xmas6: :xmas15:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
Tbh, I'm going to be bigger than a house with this pregnancy! All I do is eat!

Tbh, I'm going to be bigger than a house with this pregnancy! All I do is eat!

Me too! I'm just so hungry all the time! Especially since I hit the second tri, it's like the appetite took over...

Oh no! I was hoping it would ease off in the second tri... Haha! I think it's the breastfeeding. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

Tbh since not being able to keep down my anti ds for over two months now I'm really starting to feel it , I basically need them to function on a daily basis and now they most definetly aren't in my system I'm finding it increasingly difficult to cope with just even day to day life :cry: I feel like I'm either in the edge of snapping and it crying constantly.. And there is nothing I can do to help but pray that the sickness eases off soon so I can actually keep them down for long enough to get into my system, I just hate this I haven't been this way in such a long time and it's just too overwhelming :cry:

Tbh I'd rather skip getting our Christmas tree with the in laws today and take a nap.

Tbh I don't care if we have visitors coming up on Thursday. I do not want to tidy the house, they can judge away. Now let me sleep!

TBH I'm actually really nervous about my first scan on Tuesday.

To be honest, my husband has been the cutest today. He told me "Honey, I'm making the baby a salad for lunch tomorrow, will you make sure she eats it?" (He thinks he'd want a girl now rather than a boy)

He also ordered some daddy pregnancy books online today. <3 It made me cry!

TBH I am so sick of feeling lazy! It's hard to get anything accomplished when I just want to sleep. Thank goodness my hubby is so helpful.

TBH I am so sick of feeling sick! I can barely eat or drink anything! I've not actually been sick at all, I just can't physically bring myself to eat or drink anything! I'm taking small sips of fizzy things and nibbling on tiny bits of dry biscuits/cereal. I walk around holding a bucket cause I constantly feel in that state of 'about to throw up'.
I'm a childminder so my house is always full of kids and I'm so tired and sick and drained!
Don't get me wrong I'm so so so pleased that hopefully this all means that everything is going okay, but I really can't imagine another day like this, let alone at least 6 more weeks!!!!

Tbh today is the day I'm supposed to be leaving hospital but I've woken up to the room spinning and the vomiting has started again :cry: I've been so so much better for days now why all of a sudden today do I have to be like this! I hope it passes and they let me home, miss my baby boy too much :cry:

Tbh today is the day I'm supposed to be leaving hospital but I've woken up to the room spinning and the vomiting has started again :cry: I've been so so much better for days now why all of a sudden today do I have to be like this! I hope it passes and they let me home, miss my baby boy too much :cry:

:hugs:

I was in & out of hospital when my dd was your little boys age. It's so so hard. I remember really clearly being desperate to go home to her but not being allowed to leave.

Hope they let you out soon :hugs:

Sarah, I hope you get better very, very soon.

Tbh... I'm so over the cold sore I woke up with yesterday. Ouch! Getting worse today. I hope it goes soon.

Tbh Kians obsession with Mr tumble is driving me crazy lately! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->