TCC baby no2 is it too soon?

pip squeek

Reaction score
Hi Girls im not too sure if i am posting in the correct plase so sorry if im not.

I just wanting a bit of advice really. I have a little boy Isaac who is 7 months old he is great and I love him to bits. Me and my partner are thinking of trying for another starting next month. I would love him to have a little brother or sister and have always wanted them close in age.

Do you think its too soon?

I would love to know what your opinions on this also has any one got any experiance of having two so close together?

I am biased... we are TTC for another in just under 2 months, when our LO will be 7 months old. I really cant wait.

I am nervous about having 2 under 2, but I really cant wait. It's all fear of the unknown. The decision really lies with you and your OH. You have to think about whether you can afford 2.

:flower:

Hi shabuti thank you for your reply.

Financially we will be okay. Like you i am nervous about having 2 under the age of 2 but cant wait for the next to arrive. I think it will be great having two and we are both ready for it. Looks like we will be trying around the same time good luck xx

Ah, well come join our group, Autumn Acorns, its a bunch of great girls all trying in the autumn months :)

We all have a good natter, and support each other, and will support each other on the journey from WTT, TTC, pregnancy and birth, and no doubt baby days. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->