TCC newbie

clb1982

Reaction score
Hi There

I am 25 years old and Im set to marry in 2009. However i have been desperate for a baby for about 5 years but never been in the right relationship. Me and my bf have been together 1 yr 6 m and decided to start trying July 07 when i came off the pill. I am cd 11 today but my last af was a little strange as i had cramping and lower back pain for a week before af, it was then a few days late, but when it came it only lasted 2 days and i have some clotting. This is all unusually for me. I did have swollen tended breast which is common before af but that eased up when af came.

However i keep getting cramps and twinges in my breasts which is a little odd. I just don't know what to think.

Please can someone offer me any advice.

Thanks

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

I would test! :)

Hi

Thanks for your advice I know i should but I'm scared that it will be a bfn and that I will be really disappointed. I truly believed that i was pg till I started to bleed last friday. Its just strange that the swollen boobs went away, but i still have a bit of cramping and bled for 2days.

Its always hard when you are TTC. I know for me, it made me pay more attention to my body and I read into things alot more than I normaly would. I never like testing either because its always a BFN but I think anytime you have a AF that is not Normal, the best thing to do is to test just to put your mind at ease. :hugs:

I really appreciate your advice. I'm actually going to see the doctor 2nite about the pains ive been getting. Hopefully she might feel the need to test.

Thank again for your help. Best of luck to you

:hugs: Best of luck at the Drs !!!

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

As Suz says, I would test to be sure.

I hope your Doctor's appointment went well.

Wishing you a speedy BFP! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->