Tea For Daughter Coffee For Boy Is This True ?

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
TEA FOR DAUGHTER COFFEE FOR BOY IS THIS TRUE ?

with all my boys i drunk coffee and tea with my daughter :hugs:

:sick:I've always hated coffee and anything remotely coffee flavoured. I've had 3 girls and 2 boys up to now and don't know the sex of this baby but have just drunk a cup of tea.

....bet that doesn't help does it?:dohh::rofl:

i usually never drink coffee at all but this time i was downing coffee constantly lol and im having a boy, last time i drank a few coffees and i had a boy lol, both times i feel sick if i drink tea! so yep its right for me lol

I had a boy (obviously :rofl:) and drank tea, but I do have a bit of a serious tea addiction anyway :laugh2: x

:sick:I've always hated coffee and anything remotely coffee flavoured. I've had 3 girls and 2 boys up to now and don't know the sex of this baby but have just drunk a cup of tea.

....bet that doesn't help does it?:dohh::rofl:

:rofl:

I drink tea and if i smell coffee i feel sick. and im having a boy :D
xx

God i have never liked coffee in all of my pregnancys just drunk buckets of tea.I am craving coffee but cant find any i like to satisfy me otherwise im sick.So i aint a clue but i know this pregnancy i have wanted more tea than ever .Hmmm weird xx

I don't like to drink coffee, but love tea, pregnant or not. I rather suspect this is yet another baby-sex myth with no founding!

I drink both. Never even had coffee until this pregnancy. All the way through 1st trimester i was craving for it. I drunk cup after cup. I always drink alot of tea anyway though :D Oh and im having a girl! :baby:

i drink tea and having a boy, i cant stand the smell or taste of coffee :sick:

I drink and like both... Always have and im having a girl :D

I only drink Tea and I've got a girl and am expecting a boy x

*shudders* i cant stand tea!!
I never used to drink any hot drinks , i just couldnt stand them , became pregnant with Carly and i satred craving iced coffee , sort of progressed to hot coffe from there and now im addicted to it :lol:
I also drank coffee frapps throughout pregancy with ella :blush:

Doesn't really help, but I've always drunk both, and I had a boy last time, having a girl this time!!!

I dont like tea or coffe :( I throw up when ever i drink anything with milk in it :cry: i miss having tea i drank about 12 mugs a day!! I think i'm having a boy but who knows!!

i drink tea mostlyin the morning, but have the odd cappucino sachets now and again.
not bothered but either its more of something to dunk my hobnobs in.
i have a fear of school teacher tea/coffee breath lol

i was a huge tea drinkwe before pregnancy but have gone right off it. in last few weeks have really started liking coffee and im having a girl xoxo

i used to like tea more than coffee but during pregnancy i craved coffee and I had a baby girl.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->