~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

josephine3

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I desperately want a 2012 baby. I have never been pregnant.. I really like the sound of year 2012 it has a nice ring to it ! 2013 just doesnt feel the same somehow lol. Not that I would stop ttc to avoid it.

So who else hopes to give birth in 2012 ? Cos we've already missed out for 2011...we need to get a move on for 2012. Well i do as we are still ntnp, i am still trying to figure out my cycles but i think , just think and hope they are nearly back to normal after coming off bcp over a year ago.

Lets get fertile! :) maybe we can share tips and things we might use to ttc our first baby. At the minute im trying to eat healthy, cut back on alcohol,drink green tea and remember to take folic acid every day.

Lets all try and we will all have babies in arms by the end of 2012!! Whos with me wooo!

Team 2012 Baby is:
josephine3
Timid
karenlyn
Twinkl3
ttc32
Cara89
vicky125 :bfp: yay!
Jess137
Stinas
kimberly17
benttigirl
Amethyste :bfp: yay!
wantanerd
MrsG_1980
lu-is :bfp: yay!!
topsy
Baby2012
Silly_SBC82
Mrs.Felton
Rosered52
RaspberryB
emz1200
Unbridled
hellypops :bfp: yay!
babynurse :bfp: yay!
Angelstar11
Armywife84
ferens06
katkat30
MackMomma8
TheAnie
ellitigg :bfp: yay!
KmTigg114 :angel:
dncr1010p
mummy katie
gemmalou
richiesgal
britzy
Butterflies3
kaboom
WannaBAMom
CBaby84
Maidenet
luckyhug :bfp: yay!
MurphyTaylor
babyfever01
kitcatbaby
mandapanda27
Mistiqueangel
Babycrazii571
bethneebabe
KatyW
chuichi
anti
resin
Katesmithers
Poppiebug
Jessiejess
babyJM
Littlelove
Chick27
Bump2B :bfp: yay!
Chiclet2012
Wshing89
SuperLilWifey
SunUp
ellielou
MrsG_1980
MarcsPinkLady :bfp: yay!!
Someday Mommy
JaanRuk
Clara cluck
LaVerne
Rosabelle
miss_nat84
Inoue :bfp: yay!!
futurephotos :angel:
CalicoGal
Lisa_84 :bfp: yay!!
babygirl89
Coogee
Mbababy
pr1ncessP
MyDecember
bunni84
morri
Raylansmum
kezhulme
TexasRider :bfp: yay!
Amber4
SLH
Limalima
Lotusbaby
littlbabywish
Aliciatm
honeymomma
Srbjbex
Mel3432
Wilsey
Mazierocks
honeylov
MrsMM24 :angel:
skeet9924
KES1024
Ella
ourfate
VeryHopeful :bfp: yay!!
NewbieLisette
bsb327
lemondrops
dizzydoll
Mazzy17
welshpandora
HLC2109
Good luck to all ladies for our 2012 births!! Come on Team 2012 we can do it!! :happydance:

I'm with you! :)

We've been NTNP for probably 18 months; but I had hoped to have had the magic by now :(

Anyway, we've stepped things up quite a bit this year already and I'm using Clearblue digi OPK's this month for the first time; day 2 today and no LH surge yet, but fingers firmly crossed that this will all go the right way! :D

Things I've done: Lost 2stone, cut out loads of bad food and reduced coffee intake to 1 cup a day. OH is focused too and has had SA done, all good [Prior to weight loss I had really long cycles...] so we're good to go.

Good Luck to all the ladies wanting a 2012 baby... :D

Tx

I'm in! My birth year is 1982, and I love the idea of a 2012 baby... years ending in 2 are the best birth years! :bunny:

Want to hear something embarrassing? It's 2011, I'm 29 years old, and a 2012 birth date still sounds like the ...*future*... to me. I'm such a nerd! But still... Some part of me thinks that, in that crazy future of 2012, my baby will be born into a tube, and that I will wear a crinkly aluminum foil space suit while it happens.

I read too much sci fi!

Anyway, on to 2012! :happydance:

Yay thats a great start ladies. Timid - i had hoped the magic would just happen by now too by itself but who knew it was this hard to get pregnant?! Good luck for these 2012 babies! Xx

I'm with you :)

We are really hoping for a 2012 baby, we've got a lot planned for Him/Her next year :D

im in 2012 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wohoooo!!

I am soooo with you ladies. DF & I started TTC last year and I was soooo hoping for a 2011 baby. But youre right. 2012 has a.nice ring to it! Fx'd for each of us to get our :bfp: for a 2012 bundle!

i want a 2012 baby too :D waiting on ovulation aswell :D

I'm in! Been NTNP for 3 months, this is the first month actively TTC. I feel it girls....this is our year! Come on Team 2012!

Edit: I'll be using Pre-seed, softcups, and I also temp and check CM/CP (and the occasional OPK). I have been taking a prenatal for 6 months and folic acid + DHA for 12 months. Hmm....what else? Um, I've been doing Zumba 3x a week for a year, also have been weaned off of most of my bipolar meds. I'm only on Seroquel (which will be greatly reduced once I get a BFP) and Wellbutrin, which I will stay on throughout pregnancy.

Ooh, anyone up for a little Team 2012 in their siggy? Could do a sparkly thing...

https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de703794d79f.gif

Like this maybe? Someone tell me if I'm going overboard, I just really like the idea of a "Team 2012".

Seriously. If I'm crazy just tell me!:haha:

yay!! 2012 babies!!!
Praying for BFP ASAP!!!

Yay!!! 2012 babies!!
DH and I have been ttc since february, but really really ttc for 2 months or so. You know what I mean.
We can do it!!!!

:dust:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

I was born in 1992... Me and my man want a baby so bad. I am so in for team 2012!!

I am also hoping for a 2012 baby, shall we start a list ? Or maybe it would be too long !! lol. Just curious out of us how many got pg in a year..

We should start a list! And that siggy is awesome!! :) IMHO it isn't overboard!

Hoping for my BFP this month! I would love to have a Feb 2012 baby but any baby in 2012 would be awesome! This has to be my year!!! Good Luck everyone!!!!

Count me in! Been trying for our 1st since August last year. Didn't manage to get my 2011 baby and I'm getting sooo desperate now! A 2012 baby sounds awesome!! [-o<

I think a list would be good! I am at work right now, I will get on after I get home and put the siggy in a post (the URL) for anyone who wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->