~*Team 2012 Baby*~ ladies arriving from our TTC #1 Team 2012 find your friends here!

josephine3

Reaction score
:happydance:Well... I never imagined I'd be starting another one of these threads over in 1st Tri - I just hope I can keep up with it and keep it up to date!:happydance:

I thought it would be nice to have a place where newly pregnant Team 2012 ladies can come and find some familiar faces/names as I felt a little lost when I came over here yesterday!!

Infact, thanks to kitcatbaby for suggesting the idea!

We ARE going to have our babies in 2012!!!! :cloud9: I still cannot believe it - lets celebrate together! :hugs:

Come on ladies, get over here we're waiting for you!!!

Team 2012's Due Dates!!!

Wilsey: 27th April :blue: DELIVERED! Baby 'Wills' Expecting AGAIN!!!!
wantanerd: June 3rd :blue:DELIVERED! Baby 'Doyle'
Mrs W 11: July 5th :yellow: turned :pink:DELIVERED 16 days late! Baby Freya
Bug22: July 14th :blue: DELIVERED! Baby Iain
Rigi.kun: :blue: DELIVERED! Baby 'Teddy'
PetersPooky: July 15th :pink:DELIVERED early!
jmandrews: July 27th :pink: DELIVERED! Baby Everlee
rosabelle: August 1st :pink:DELIVERED! Baby Rosa Expecting AGAIN!!! Its TWINS!!!
likeaustralia: August 6th :blue:DELIVERED early! Baby Ethan
josephine3: August 14th :pink:DELIVERED! Baby Georgia
armywife11: September 5th :yellow: DELIVERED! Baby Laila
Sunnie1984: September 8th ....???
Looneycarter: September 15th .....???
READY4OURBABY: September 16th .....???
Srbjbex: 2nd October .....???

Due in 2013!!

NellandZack: January 27th ...???
haj624: February 6th TWINS!!! DELIVERED! Babies Lily and Colin
skeet994: March 16th
DELIVERED! Baby Carson

Mrs MM24: Due date - soon!!

Huh. I dont know vicky. thats well weird.

Hi likeaustralia yay glad you found us!! I cant believe im here - has it sunk in for you yet?

I dont understand why there's 2 threads... how do I delete one?

I really dont know how to delete the other one but as 2 of you have found this one we'll stick here!!! I edited my post to correct a typo and it magically made 2 threads... odd.. nevermind... welcome all!!!

Hiya Ladies!!! Can't believe I am finally here!!!:happydance::cloud9:

welcome EMS!! i cant belive it either still in shock and denial..its soooo weird

Im over 12 weeks and it's still not sunk in, so I can't tell you when it will. I have my scan on Friday, im so scared!

you guys should have this group over in the pregnancy groups section, that way when you move over to the 2nd and 3rd tri's you dont have to start a new thread!

Congrats! I stalked that group for my 2WW, but never posted anything as I got my BFP soon after I found the thread. I recognise some of the names!

Im hoping in sinks in before then! are you showing yet vicky?

you guys should have this group over in the pregnancy groups section, that way when you move over to the 2nd and 3rd tri's you dont have to start a new thread!

Congrats! I stalked that group for my 2WW, but never posted anything as I got my BFP soon after I found the thread. I recognise some of the names!

I've never even seen a 'pregnancy groups' section!! Thanks for the suggestiong Im just not sure everyone would find us as like I say I've not heard of it! I just came straight here and was intimidated lol!! Im sure everyone is lovely but like you say its nice to recognise some names!

Hi Ladies

Got my :bfp: yesterday ...think im still in denial, according to online calculators ill be due 14th August 2012 :D

Hi ladies! Got my BFP last week, saw my doctor again yesterday - cervix is closed, HCG has increased significantly since my BFP last week... they scheduled my 8-week appointment for Jan. 12th, with a due date of August 13th, 2012. :happydance:

No not really showing yet. I was and am over weight, so I guess it'll take a while till I start to show.

I've never even seen a 'pregnancy groups' section!! Thanks for the suggestiong Im just not sure everyone would find us as like I say I've not heard of it! I just came straight here and was intimidated lol!! Im sure everyone is lovely but like you say its nice to recognise some names!

I hadn't either. Someone had suggested it in a thread I was reading back in the early days, and I found a group for may babies...I spend more time there than on the pregnancy threads (which are great if you have a question, but I found them to freak me out more than help...lol)
Anyways good luck with your pregnancies ladies! I'll probably check back here once in a while to see how you all are doing!

Jo I know I'm an imposter here lol but hoping I can join you here soon. I wanted to let you know that your baby may be born on my birthday :) I'm august 9th so it will deffo be close. Heading back over to ttc now ;) but I'm hoping to be back here soon xx

Thanks bumpin I will have to check it out!!

kitcat you WILL be joining us here very very soon!! And my birthday is the 9th august too!! i think we have found this out before then forgot lol :dohh: to be honest im not too impressed he's due so close to my bday!! And managed to time it so I cant drink over xmas or bday grr... lol. Ah well I wont complain!! hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"