(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Devi#1

Mum of 1, expecting # 2
Reaction score

https://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9549/mybannerglitter79738026.gif
Hi Mama's
:blue:
Inspired by the goddess of Love and Fertility, we are now journeying together in our pregnancies !
2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger & 2011 is the Year of Rabbit and we wish our tiger & rabbit mama's lots of H&H in the 9months ahead.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Let me know your due dates and I will keep updating.. :cloud9:
Rabbit MAMA's 2011
Britt .......................... 1 July 2011

Tiger MAMA's 2010
2016 ....................... 31 Dec 2010 :blue: -----------------------------> Its a Boy 25 November 2010 6lb 6oz - 20 inch
Mumma2b2010 ............... 4 Dec 2010
Nicole .......... 24 Nov 2010 :blue: -----------------------------> Its a Boy - Daniel !! 5 November 2010
GossipGirly .......... 12 Nov 2010 :pink: -----------------------------> Its a Girl - Libby !!
Ladybird28 .......... 10 Nov 2010 :blue: -----------------------------> Its a Boy - Zachary!! 9lb 10oz
Joli .............. 3 Nov 2010 :blue: -----------------------------> Its a Boy - Harrison !! 18 October 2010 - 7lbs 1oz
Hibuscus07 ................... 25 Oct 2010 :blue: -----------------------------> Its a Boy - Jack !! 20 October 2010 - 8lb 11oz - 21 inch
ClaireNicole ..... 24 Oct 2010 :pink: ----------------------------------> Its a GIRL - Payson !! 20 October 2010 - 7lbs 11oz - 19 inch
MommyMichele............. 10 Oct 2010 - C/S 22 Sept 2010 :blue: --------------------------> Its a BOY - Charles!! 22 September 2010 - 4lb 14oz
iwanta8a8y ................. 7 Oct 2010 :yellow: --------------------------> Its a BOY - 7 October 2010 - 7lb 9oz
Devi#1 ......... 18 Sept 2010 :yellow: --------------------------> Its a BOY - Arjun!! 26 September 2010 - 8lb 6oz - 20 inch
Tinkerbell ........... 15 Sept 2010 :blue: --------------------------> Its a BOY - Theo!! 23 September 2010 - 8lb 10oz
LittleAurora ......... 3 Sept 2010 :yellow: -------------------------> Its a GIRL - Amelia !! 5 August 2010 - 5lbs 7oz
Ryder.................. 22 Aug 2010 :blue:
Csunshine013 ............16 Aug 2010 :blue: -------------------------> Its a BOY - Oaklee !! 27th July 2010 - 7lbs 6oz

ohhh....Due 3rd sept! but im sure they will want to change it after the scan! THANKS! X

ohhh....Due 3rd sept! but im sure they will want to change it after the scan! THANKS! X

When is your first scan? I called up my OB & they set my 1st, 8 week scan on 11 FEB.. OHHH.. cant wait.. :cloud9:

How are u feeling now?

cool! Aug 22nd for me!!!

:hugs:

You girls better reserve a space for me and Jo here! LOL Congrats to the both of you!

LOL.. MM u better get here reaaall FAST!! lots of :dust: to you

LOL.. MM u better get here reaaall FAST!! lots of :dust: to you

I'm working on it! lol It's just about O time here!

How are you girlies feeling? You can ask me anything seeing as I've 5 already!

LOVE the new preggo Tiger thread! :thumbup:
I am trying to put a link to it in the badge on the first page of the TTC thread but I am being a dunce :dohh:

Mommymichele.... I have a question for you. Seeing as you have had 5 babies and a mixture if girls and boys, did you find the pregnancies different for the genders? I have 2 boys and would love a girl this time. I have noticed that I was super hot even early on with my boys but this time I'm really cold even with heating on but especially in the evenings! Not sure if there's any correlation there....

Mommymichele.... I have a question for you. Seeing as you have had 5 babies and a mixture if girls and boys, did you find the pregnancies different for the genders? I have 2 boys and would love a girl this time. I have noticed that I was super hot even early on with my boys but this time I'm really cold even with heating on but especially in the evenings! Not sure if there's any correlation there....

It's a possibility! I do remember sweating loads more with my boys BUT I can break it down kinda. Anthony was born in October, was still pretty warm then BUT I did sweat a lot in early pregnancy when the snow was still on the ground. The other 2, well, Travis was born in May and Jeramiah was born in July but I still was sweating BAD! I vaguely remember being cold a lot during my girls pregnancies.

Thanks Mommymichele! Guess it must be a positive sign! Thanks for your feedback!

How's it going your end..... Having fun catching that eggy! Lol ;)

Thanks Mommymichele! Guess it must be a positive sign! Thanks for your feedback!

Send me all your spare eggy dust! Not sure what my problem is but I feel so BLAH about the whole thing this time. :shrug: Not depressed but it's like eh....:coffee:

My EDD from my last scan in Aug 17th but according to my chart it's Aug 22nd so use that one and if I go earlier than yeah! LOL I get another scan on Monday and will be better to tell you were I'm at.

Funnily enough hun that's probably the best way to feel about it and exactly how I felt last month what with all the stress of the kids being ill, my heart wasn't in it and I really felt my chances were slim and bingo! It WAS my month after all! Good luck to you. What age are your kiddies?

Send me all your spare eggy dust! Not sure what my problem is but I feel so BLAH about the whole thing this time. :shrug: Not depressed but it's like eh....:coffee:

My EDD from my last scan in Aug 17th but according to my chart it's Aug 22nd so use that one and if I go earlier than yeah! LOL I get another scan on Monday and will be better to tell you were I'm at.

Great stuff.. I will use 22 aug then.. when was the first one?

Ladies what really happens in the first scan? mine is at 8 weeks.. the doc told me no need to come in before then

sunshine & ryder are due same DATE.. WHOOOHOO

Funnily enough hun that's probably the best way to feel about it and exactly how I felt last month what with all the stress of the kids being ill, my heart wasn't in it and I really felt my chances were slim and bingo! It WAS my month after all! Good luck to you. What age are your kiddies?

As of right now 13,12,10,9, and 7

Congrats to Csunshine!

hey, dont know when my scan is yet :( I have to see the midwife on Tuesday, who will give me a better idea!!

how is every one feeling today?

hey, dont know when my scan is yet :( I have to see the midwife on Tuesday, who will give me a better idea!!

how is every one feeling today?

i am actually feeling better now than the 2ww..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->