+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

kissingtoast

TTC #4 at 42 years old
Reaction score
Hey girlies here is our bump buddies thread all set up!

Bump Buddies details - official EDDs after dating scans:
Milliroo - C-Sec 19th Sept - :blue:
AngellXeyesO - EDD 20th Sept - :blue:
Keeks1987 - EDD 20th Sept - :blue:
Splodge2011 - EDD 21st Sept - :pink:
Emmar75 - EDD 23rd Sept
JosieM - EDD 23rd Sept :yellow:
Shiv - EDD 26th Sept - :yellow:
s4t - EDD 27th Sept - :pink:
sma1588 &#8211; EDD 28th Sept - :pink: - Kaydence Arianna
KissingToast - EDD 28th Sept - :pink: - Eleanor Mai
LincolnGirl - EDD 28th Sept - :pink: - Mia Grace
Kiki09 - C-sec 29th Sept - :blue:
kldupre2 - EDD 29th Sept - :blue: - Parker Joseph
KellyW1977 &#8211; EDD 1st Oct - :yellow:
pixie p - EDD 2nd Oct -:yellow:
acetoact - EDD 2nd Oct - :pink:
Kristen83 &#8211; EDD 5th Oct - TWINS!:baby::baby: - :blue::blue: Connor + Liam
Docility - EDD 5th Oct - :blue: - Liam

Bump Buddies details - EDDs :
Aquarius24 - EDD 2nd Oct
rachellie19 - EDD 29th Sept
scots_mum - EDD 27th Sept
SullenGrl - EDD 1st Oct?

Our thoughts are with 6lilpigs, NatashaZ & brillbride who have had to leave us with their angels :hugs:

Thanks kissingtoast - good work!
I guess when we have all had our dating scans we can have a list on the front page of when everyone is due? and then add bump colours if/when people know!

I plan on not finding out the sex (we didn't with Sophia and it really did help keep me going in the las few weeks). What do you girls plan on doing?

Thanks for setting it up!

I wish I had the will power to not know. I cannot wait until I find out. I think I am having a boy. I subcosciously keep picking out blue and boy things. For example, the folder I am putting all my doctors stuff is blue. I could have picked any color and I just have this feeling! What do you guys think?

Hubby said he doesn't want to find out but I dont know if I can not find out...and besides I really want to see all the ultrasound pics and it may be hard not to see from that once I get far enough along....but for some reason i think im going to have a boy (or boys) lol

hiya ladies.......i wish i had the strength to wait till the very end but im already wanting to know what it is so that would never happen. more power to the ladies who can

Hi there! We are determined to stay team yellow even though it is so tempting to find out. We didn't on our first and it really kept me going through the last month and labour, i was really excited wondering and having everyone try and guess! Looking forward to hearing what others are having though! x

I think it's a great name! Last time DH and I were convincedit was a boy, and it was! This time I'm not so sure yet, and we can't find out here, unless we pay, but I think the surprise is lovely. Happy and healthy pregnancies everyone!

hellooooo well done Kissingtoast xx Im not going to find out till the end, as its my first and i already have two step children one of each its nice for a suprise! and all the things i like are neutral colours so its gonna be ok! 4 weeks 4 days today and counting lol! why is not getting any easier im more concerned as every day passes - think its because every day im pregannt is another day im more attached if that makes sense, roll on the 28th Feb for my scan, hopefully ill feel a bit more relaxed then xx

Cool set up!!

I am excited to find out if this is a little boy or a girl, My hubby thinks it's aboy, I think it's a girl. one way the other just want to have a healthy and Happy baby!!

Great thread idea! I think I'll be due end of September so I'd like to join! I have absolutely no symptoms though and beginning to think i've imagined it all - had loads of symptoms with my first - knew I was pregnant almost straight after conception - but this is weird to feel absolutely nothing! Guess I should be happy really! I had a suprise with my first - we almost all thought 'girl', but he came out a beautiful baby boy! May find out this time so that we can experience it both ways (also handy to know whether to keep all his clothes etc!) although not sure yet. Can't wait to know its all fine when we get the scan date - will be able to relax a bit more then! Hope everyone is feeling well. x

Thanks kissingtoast - good work!
I guess when we have all had our dating scans we can have a list on the front page of when everyone is due? and then add bump colours if/when people know!

That's a great idea!

If everyone wants to send me a PM with EDD and whether they are planning to find out sex or not I'll begin setting up a list on the 1st post. Then when we have our dating scans i'll update it :thumbup:

i will have to post mine when i get my ultrasound because its off by a few days as far as LMP. i think i O'd earlier because i got my bfp early at home

I'm such a curious and impatient person I will have to find out as it would kill me waiting until the end lol! I think it's a boy but my Chinese Gender Prediction says girl - have to wait until 20weeks I guess - I WANNA KNOW NOW!!
:hugs:

Yay, we finally have our very own thread! :hugs:

I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! I really have no idea. :shrug:

I hope everyone is doing great. :flower:

hi girls--joining you...found out last thurs.......my EDD is 11th October......trying to take it easy.....xxxx if i guess, il guess its a boy!!:)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->