TEAM BIG FAT ME to B-F-P!

Antsynewlywed

Divorced. Ha.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Im a regular on the ttc forums and I would love to start a thread or "team" for large amounts of weight loss! If anyone is interested in joining let me know!
As for me, Im 21 years old,5'7". On October 8th I weighed in at 308.4lbs, as of today I weigh 299lbs. My goal is get that first number down to a 1! anyone here trying to lose agood amount of weight? Im talking 50+! Come and support me and ill support you! (you dont have to be ttc to be my friend :haha:)

ANTSYNEWLYWED
GOAL-100/LOST-20.2
JEN.UH.FUR
GOAL-53/LOST-5
TTCMIKEANDME
GOAL-48/LOST-0
MOM2MMCJG
GOAL-100/LOST-6
TAMMSMITH53
GOAL-40/LOST-0
TWINMUMMY
GOAL-138/LOST-21.8
BECWANTSABABY
GOAL-57/LOST-0
KDEA547
GOAL-76/LOST-5.8
CANDACE JON
GOAL-40/LOST-2
JKB11
GOAL-64/LOST-2.4
BAILEYBRAM
GOAL-45/LOST-0
Kay0610
GOAL-40/LOST-0
SUMMER RAIN
GOAL-49/LOST-0

FOR A TOTAL OF 63.2 LBS LOST!

I'm in!! I'm looking at 50-60 pounds myself. My goal is 125, I'm 178 now. I know it doesn't sound like much, but when you factor in my height it's a big deal.

I'm starting tomorrow with a complete diet change, no pop and starting to work out. Here's to a much healthier me!

I'll join in, hoping to lose right around 50 pounds , was 229 at the end of pregnancy, 207 now, and would like to be around 160-170 (my freshman year in college weight when I worked out everyday). I'm 5'7, so that would put me right around a healthy BMI.

Getting weighed at the doctor's tomorrow for my 4 week postpartum visit, so I'm using that as my starting weight!.

Awesome awesome! welcome guys. Im down another pound today totaling me at 298... which is -10.4 :dance:

so my official weight at the ob's was 208 (with clothes on), so I'm going to use that as my starting point, so my ultimate goal is a 48 lb loss, but that seems a little daunting right now so I'm going to break it up month by month.

My first goal is to be 200 lb by Dec. 1st, so need around 2 lb per week loss.

I've got 100 lbs to lose. Starting at 242 lbs 5'6". Need to lose 25 lbs before TTC. I have PCOS so I'm Low-carbin' it. Anyone else on low carb?

I was just told today I should be on low carb, and low fat... so meeee!!!

Woo hoo Antsy, we can be weight loss buddies and TTC buddies. (After I lose 25lbs, which will hopefully be December.)
South Beach Diet is what my Doctor recommends. Starting this Saturday, November 5th. Right now I'm getting all my low carb recipes together and making a meal plan. (good thing I like meat and veggies) Without one I know I'll get stuck! I bought some chiral balance (doctor recommended) so hopefully that will work well for me and help me get rid of the carb cravings sooner.

I am although not massively over weight, but I got to lose these 40 lbs and I have been trying to lose for almost 2 years. I am so much frustrated as I am stuck on the same number.

Welcome Tamm :O]

If you guys let me know your progess i would love to track it on the first post.

@Mom2- I would love to be ur buddie :)

Can I join? :flower:

I'm not TTC, and am still breastfeeding. I am kinda low carbin it lol - have cut all processed foods out and am eatting vegies, fruit, meat, eggs, cheese, milk etc. I was on Atkins for 3 months last year and lost 20kg (44lbs) before I fell pregnant, and gain it all back plus more OOPS!
I am hoping to lose a total of at least 63kg (138lbs). Once I cease BF I will probably return to Atkins fully, but I have no clue when that will be.

I started on October 14th, and after a few hiccups around my kids birthday these are my stats:

Start: 145.2kg (320lbs)
Goal: 80kg (176lbs)
Lost to Date: 6.5kg (14lbs)

Congratulations on your 14lbs so far, Twinmummy! Let's lose the rest together!

Welcome twinmummy! I started at 308 and im not sure what my end goal is... but i know i want to be under 200 pounds... lol at least 199. haha. my weight in today showed i lost another 2.6 pounds since yesterday?!?! Must of had some mad water weight or something... Im now at 293.8. I cant wait to be out of the 290s!

Woohoo! Go girl! :flower:
I just bought a whole pack of ovulation tests and pregnancy tests, as motivation!:haha:

Thanks for the welcome ladies.
I was sitting here trying to work out why my stats didnt add up! Then I released I typed in the wrong start weight LOL. It was 145.2kg, oops. So according to the convertor I'm currently 306lbs, that sounds even worse than in kilograms haha.

I wish I could have preg tests as motivation, but no babies here for a while - I want to go to University and study midwifery. So my motivation is all those bags of clothes in sizes I've outgrown, and one particularly horrrible photo of myself that I visualise everytime I want a chocolate :haha:

Ha yeah I wish my weight was in kg! lol its less than half what I really am! lmao! we are right along side each other twinmummy! start at 300-something, and down 14 pounds so far! yay!!!

Tomorrow is the start of our family's "Biggest Loser" challenge. I've got the game for my wii being delivered tomorrow (all the family members will weigh in each week), got my chiral balance in the mail today (I hope it helps my sugar cravings like it does for some others), got my cinnamon, manganese, and biotin supplements. Now I'm getting my menu ready so I can start losing weight tomorrow! Woohoo!

Well after being out of my thryoid medication for 9 days (was waiting for doctor to call in my new script, she's normally quick but this time she was out of the office all week), I gained a 2 pounds over the past 2 weeks, so I know my level is off right now. I am back on track tomorrow though as I have my prescription filled today, so hopefully I will get some energy back (being really hypothyroid makes you very tired!)

That stinks! Glad you got your medication, there's nothing like just being "off".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->