Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pk2of8

LTTTC-IVF/ICSI #2??
Reaction score
:hi: hey there girlies!!!

this thread is for those of us who are moving on from the 21 Sept testing thread on to better and brighter days ahead!! (hey that rhymes lol)

GREAT BIG CONGRATS :happydance: to all the ladies in the previous 2ww thread with us who got their :bfp:s and GREAT BIG :hug: to all of us who are going for it in the next go 'round! ...because although we all can't wait for our precious LO, some of us still aren't ready to get over our POAS addiction!! :haha: (for those of you who don't know me well, i am just trying to keep a sense of humor...i hope we do get to know each other and a little levity always makes things better :flower:)

please feel free to join in...post comments, ask questions, encourage, support, gripe and complain...whatever it takes while we're waiting for the :witch: to go away and getting ready for the big O day! lol :haha: we can talk plans or just talk about :sex: :happydance:

to all of us--oodles of :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: v

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6134093fltt.gif
:dust::dust::dust:

pk2of8
:bfp:poppy666-04 Mar 11:bfp:
Regalpeas
:bfp:China girl-Aug 11:bfp:
:bfp:TTC82-12 Nov 10:bfp:
:bfp:Mojitogirly-13 Jan 11:bfp:
eesoja81
Damita
TTC2308
:bfp:Daisys_mummy-26 Jun 11:bfp:
:bfp:Hopes314-13 Dec 10--:yellow:edd 25 Aug 11:bfp:
:bfp:PJ32-:bfp:
:bfp:babydream-19 Jun 11:bfp:
lupinerainbow
:bfp:Mother of 4-6 Oct 10:bfp:
:bfp:ladybeautiful-15 Nov 10:bfp:
:angel:sleepingbubs:angel:
:bfp:Jenny Penn-13 Jun 11:bfp:
KristyHart
:bfp:MommyV:bfp:
caz & bob
loveybear1
:bfp:babyhopes2010-05 Mar 11:bfp:
:bfp:loveinbinary--:blue::bfp:
puppycat
:bfp:Laurah:bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:

:blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:

:baby:Tinkerbellxxx-22 Jun 11--Lilyanne Hazel / 8lbs9oz:baby:
:baby:phoebe-23 Jun 11--Florence Joyce / 9lbs12oz:baby:
:baby:natalies1982-30 Jun 11--James Oliver Harry / 7lbs14oz:baby:
:baby:coral11680-12 Jul 11--Keira Rose / 6lbs13oz:baby:
:baby:LEW32--Lia / :baby:
:baby:mothercabbage-19 Aug 11--Rhys Alexander / 8lbs7oz:baby:

Team Ding Dong theme song (from The Wizard of Oz): Ding Dong the :witch: is dead! Which old :witch:? The wicked :witch:! Ding Dong the wicked :witch: is dead!!!"

Wooohoooo found you :happydance: will copy link into other threads :hugs:

PS Pk i couldnt of opened a new thread as good as this 'well done' :0) x

YAY!

How are all you ladies feeling about next try?

Are you all using assistance of any kind like fert vitamins, zinc etc?

Well me , Pk and China Girl are going to try charting... knowing me i will mess up and just rely on my OPK's and pinning OH to the bed for most of the month :haha:.

How about you?

YAY!

How are all you ladies feeling about next try?

Are you all using assistance of any kind like fert vitamins, zinc etc?

honestly, i'm getting a little anxious about possibilities now...going on 6 months. :nope: i've been taking prenatals for a while...been thinking about looking into natural stuff to help with conception, but we don't know if either of us has an issue. dh doesn't have any kids of his own, but tbh i'd rather the problem (if there is one) be with me than with him. so hard to see him down and would hate for him to feel like it's his fault. i'll be going to the ob/gyn probably this week or next week...see about getting things started. oh yeah, and like poppy said, gonna try bbt charting from here on out. i think i'm gettin' the hang of it, so we'll see if that helps! what about you regal? how are you doing?

I know i need a strong cup of tea now lol, ive put link up on both threads so fingers crossed they'll be over by the end of today x

Lol@pinning OH to the bed.

I'm taking Folic Acid. That's about it. We are still early in our attempts but hubby is thinking about some type of boost. He will be 40 soon. :) I'll start charting if no BFP by November. It seems complicated :(

I know i need a strong cup of tea now lol, ive put link up on both threads so fingers crossed they'll be over by the end of today x

awesome! thank you poppy! :hugs: i sure wouldn't mind a strong glass of wine or something to help with the cramps tonight!! lol :dohh:

awesome! thank you poppy! :hugs: i sure wouldn't mind a strong glass of wine or something to help with the cramps tonight!! lol :dohh:

Aww go spoil yourself with glass of wine we all had a tough 2ww :hugs: i may have a sneaky one when korben's in bed :winkwink:

Pk2of8 feel better. *Hugs* I'm just frustrated and impatient. I should be fine by tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
I think going to OB/GYN may be very helpful for you. They are very reassuring. Seeing my RE recently helped calm my nerves. I may have a cup of wine tonight. :) I'll be sure to toast to you ladies! :)

Hi girls! Can I join in too?

CD 2 for me of second month TTC. My sister gave me some ovulation sticks -she got her BFP before opening them so hoping they might bring me luck!

I became a POAS addict last month and promised myself I am not going to test until 19th Oct because HATED seeing that BFN (and already in my head I know I will weaken before then)

Lets hope its good news for us all!

Wooohoooo found you :happydance: will copy link into other threads :hugs:

PS Pk i couldnt of opened a new thread as good as this 'well done' :0) x

poppy, somehow i missed your second line here...aww :cry: (sniffles)...thank you sweetie! :hugs:

Pk2of8 feel better. *Hugs* I'm just frustrated and impatient. I should be fine by tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
I think going to OB/GYN may be very helpful for you. They are very reassuring. Seeing my RE recently helped calm my nerves. I may have a cup of wine tonight. :) I'll be sure to toast to you ladies! :)

i know the feeling regal...now i'm anxious to get in to see the ob. BUT i recently moved, so i'm gonna have to set aside a day to drive 2 hours one way to see my same ob before i find a new one here in the new place (why is nothing in life ever simple???) lol

i think tonight is going to call for not only a glass of wine but a good tear-jerker chick flick. :haha: i'll be thinking of you ladies and toasting to you as well! lol

in the meantime...it's time for a new pair of high heels. that always helps to make it better too :haha: and since i don't live close to any good malls anymore, it's time to improvise...internet shopping here i come!!! :happydance:

Welcome Gracemum. Baby wishes to you!

CD 2 for me of second month TTC. My sister gave me some ovulation sticks -she got her BFP before opening them so hoping they might bring me luck!

I became a POAS addict last month and promised myself I am not going to test until 19th Oct because HATED seeing that BFN (and already in my head I know I will weaken before then)

i know the feeling regal...now i'm anxious to get in to see the ob. BUT i recently moved, so i'm gonna have to set aside a day to drive 2 hours one way to see my same ob before i find a new one here in the new place (why is nothing in life ever simple???) lol

i think tonight is going to call for not only a glass of wine but a good tear-jerker chick flick. :haha: i'll be thinking of you ladies and toasting to you as well! lol

in the meantime...it's time for a new pair of high heels. that always helps to make it better too :haha: and since i don't llive close to any good malls anymore, it's time to improvise...internet shopping here i come!!! :happydance:

Im going to try that one with my OH bit of retail therapy via the internet :haha:

Welcome aboard Gracemum:flower: dont think any of us will be able to hold out not testing before 19th :dohh::dohh: but we can at least try :haha:

welcome Gracemum :flower: we're happy to have you! i feel your pain about seeing the bfn! i mentioned in a thread about a week ago (not sure which one it was now...) that i'd much rather live with the idea that i'm preggers until af gets here than test and get the :bfn: ...all that bright white in the test window is blinding!! lol another lady picked up on it and said i was "pregnant until proven otherwise"!!! lol :haha: maybe i can find exactly what i said... anyway, of course, i couldn't help myself this last time and tested early. :dohh: terrible let down. :cry: ah well...so here we go again!! :winkwink:

Yes PK a good movie is in order! Shopping too! I'm feeling better already just thinking about it all. Lol

Im going to try that one with my OH bit of retail therapy via the internet :haha:

Welcome aboard Gracemum:flower: dont think any of us will be able to hold out not testing before 19th :dohh::dohh: but we can at least try :haha:

oh yes...there is a wonderful pair of jessica simpson heels i've been eyeing for a very long time...i think their time has come... :rofl:

oh yes...there is a wonderful pair of jessica simpson heels i've been eyeing for a very long time...i think their time has come... :rofl:

:rofl: I was just thinking what to put on my shopping list, at this rate i wont need to pin OH to the bed he'll happily ablige if its going to cost him a fortune next month if we dont get a BFP :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->