Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning sweetie :flower: how you feeling today? yes was hard work back then and had the eldest which was 15mths, but i think you just get on with it and even tho it was hard work its very rewarding apart from a few times i think i needed sectioned for a month or two :rofl:.

Morning to all the new ladies willl need to read through thread now and see where everyone is in their cycle :hugs:.

My af arrived yesterday one day early, but was only a few spots, today its in full flow so do i still class yesterday as CD1 or today ladies?

hey hun :hi:

you count your first full flow day as CD1 or so I've heard

well still waiting for :witch: but have decided that i am not going to buy any more hpt until af is actually late!! that way i wont be tempted to test too early and get upset by seeing no lines!!

next test date is 21st october.

Just checking in. I wanted to say a big warm WELCOME to all the new ladies:flower: Glad to you have you aboard. I had that bowl of popcorn and drunk a bottle of wine...YEP the whole bottle. That's what a :bfn:will do to ya!!!:haha:...Just kidding...but I did finish out the bottle. I talked with my sissy today, I think I am going to hold off doing the temp charting. I know myself and I know for a fact I will not get up on the weekend @ 5am to chart...not going to happen. Going try my same method as last month, just more:sex: this time:thumbup:

P.S. still no :witch:...damn it!!!:hissy:

LOL The whole bottle you go girl :haha: Dont think you need to start charting at 5am everyday do you? Oh eck there is noooooooooooooooooooo way id be awake at that time, think im sticking with my OPK sticks if thats the case :growlmad: x

Poppy explain to me what OPK sticks & IC are. I know the lingo for IC are internet cheapies, but that's about it.

Oh, the bottle was about 3/4 full:blush:...

Hmmmm im a day out then cos i only spotted yesterday, so will go by my original date today as CD1 :dohh:

What cycle are you on gilmore85? One of my cycle buddies got her BFP today :happydance: totally made up for her, but made me a little sad my af arrived :cry: buy hey a new month :hugs:

Here is a link for the lingo x I didnt get chance for any wine but will make up for it at weekend when OH home

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I am now CD2 and onto month 4 of ttc. Got a cbfm which I used last month but it didn't detect a peak, just seemingly never ending highs! My husband is away a lot so going to be hard to pin him down at the right time but going to give it my best shot!

I have a super regular 27 cycle and so due to get AF on October 18th, which is my 28th birthday - what i wouldn't give to have a BFP then! I have got endometriosis and so have the feeling this journey is going to be a long one but trying my hardest to stay positive.

Fingers crossed and :dust: for us all!

Same as me my OH works away all week apart from Friday n Saturday, but if nearby during the week he comes home, so im going to have to hope he's home when i need to jump him :haha:

Ahhhh lets hope you get that BFP for your birthday sweetie :hugs:

POPPY i have a cold coming on today, my head is all heavy and i feel like ive been snorting pepper:growlmad:, how is every1 else..hope your all good
:hugs: n :dust: to all xxxxxxx

POPPY i have a cold coming on today, my head is all heavy and i feel like ive been snorting pepper:growlmad:, how is every1 else..hope your all good

Snorting pepper lol, awww hope your ok :hugs: i got the cold last week its not nice, ive still got the cough but getting better, just given the cold to my OH :haha: not bothered i like to share, but not allowing him to get out of :sex: no matter how ill he is :winkwink: plenty of fluids for you, you need to get better x

Hmmmm im a day out then cos i only spotted yesterday, so will go by my original date today as CD1 :dohh:

What cycle are you on gilmore85? One of my cycle buddies got her BFP today :happydance: totally made up for her, but made me a little sad my af arrived :cry: buy hey a new month :hugs:

coming to the end of my 6th cycle just waiting for the :witch: currently on CD26 of 28 day cycle and 13DPO.

Snorting pepper lol, awww hope your ok :hugs: i got the cold last week its not nice, ive still got the cough but getting better, just given the cold to my OH :haha: not bothered i like to share, but not allowing him to get out of :sex: no matter how ill he is :winkwink: plenty of fluids for you, you need to get better x

thanx for the sympathy!!!:hugs: nothing will stop me this month ill be all danced out by mid Oct!!!!! lol
:hug: N:dust to all xxxxxxx

coming to the end of my 6th cycle just waiting for the :witch: currently on CD26 of 28 day cycle and 13DPO.

Oooooooooooo fingers crossed for you :happydance:. Just read online that egg white from normal eggs some women use when they dont have enough of their own EWCM near ovulation??? oh my can you imagine cracking open an egg and doing this :blush: From what i read its ment to be exactly the same as the fertile slimy CM we produced, but for some reason some women dont produce enough :hugs:

i have got images in my head now.....:ignore: im not reading anymore....ha ha...but let me know how you get on :blush::rofl:

Good Morning Ladies!! :hi:

still trying to catch up...i thought i would be able to post replies to specific posts, but there's too many!! haha

using real egg white.... :sick: that's just nasty, but i guess some women do it! lol that's what we have preseed for :thumbup: i haven't tried the preseed but i think i will this time if i have any dryness. (tmi??)

hope all you ladies are doing good this morning! i'm trying to get into the swing of things. i work from home so gotta psych myself up to pulling out all the business stuff and getting down to it. ugh. :wacko:

welcome to all the new ladies who joined!! :hugs: i'm looking forward to whiling away these first 2 weeks...hopefully they'll go by quickly!

yesterday we forgot to add going to the salon to our list of what to do to make us feel better, so i'm calling the salon this morning to make a hair appointment. nails/wax will be after that! :happydance: i still haven't gotten my shoes...of course by the time i decide to buy them, they didn't have my size anymore!! curses!! so now i'm on a quest to find a hot pair of nude color pumps. oh and i saw (by accident) somewhere online yesterday that ann taylor loft now has maternity clothes!!! :happydance: yay!!!! can't wait to go shopping for that!!!! lol

ok, so this morning was the first time temping...here's a laugh for you girls! :winkwink: so my plan is to temp every morning at 6am (when we usually get up). of course this morning i woke up at 4:22am :dohh: i can't remember if i sat up...maybe partially b/c i think something surprised me lol so at 4:23am i remembered "oh yes! gotta temp!" so i reach over to the bedside table for the thermometer, turn it on...figure i'll take my temp in the dark. gotta be easy, right? the thing beeps when it's ready, right? so i lie there for what felt like forever waiting for the darn thing to beep at me. i wasn't going to look at the temp b/c the thing stores the last temp in memory, so i figured i'd just check it when we get up at 6am. so it never beeped! so by now, i'm turning it on, off, i don't even know what i'm doing in the dark all while trying not to move!! :haha: finally i leaned over to turn on the lamp, got it figured it out and recorded my temp. the whole process took me like 10 minutes!!!!! to take my temp!!! :rofl: but then i laid there and couldn't go back to sleep b/c i was so anxious that i ruined it b/c it took so long to figure it out and that i "moved" too much!! lol good grief!! :haha: DH woke and looked at me for a moment with that "what are you doing??" look on his face but just turned over and put his pillow over his head!! :haha: but i looked it up (man, the internet is so great! lol), and i don't think the temps during af are as important as the rest. ??? any of you other ladies who temp, please feel free to correct me. anyway, i also read on fertilityfriend where i'm charting, that if you have things that are outside the norm, just to make a note in your chart and their analysers will determine if things need to be adjusted or not. i like that part.

so poppy, i'm still using the opk, but i'm gonna keep up with the temping i think. i like the chart. and i THINK that you don't have to get up early on the weekend to do it. i guess it would be better if you did, but if you don't, just to make a note of the time and why it's different and such in your chart. not too complicated. the key part (from my understanding) is that you have had a minimum of 3 hours undisturbed sleep before temping, and do it right away when you wake, moving as little as possible (don't stand or sit up), as much as you can about the same time every day.

sorry for rambling on a bit girls...:wacko: :dust: and :hug: i hope we all have a good day!!

sounds like too much hassle...im gonna try going with sypmptom spotting for O this month, if it dont work then ill try opk, if that dont work...some one here is going to have to help me with temping..i wouldnt know what to look for if it came to that!:wacko:....im currently CD5 so i think i O on CD14 (or about that) so lots of BD soon...:sex:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxxxxx

sounds like too much hassle...im gonna try going with sypmptom spotting for O this month, if it dont work then ill try opk, if that dont work...some one here is going to have to help me with temping..i wouldnt know what to look for if it came to that!:wacko:....im currently CD5 so i think i O on CD14 (or about that) so lots of BD soon...:sex:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxxxxx

that's how i started too mothercabbage...first symptom spotting for O...watching for changes with cm, charting af, etc. last month started opks. still :bfn:s for me, and going on month/cycle 6, so i'm going all out now!! :happydance:

well when i was tcc my son, i stopped BC, had a withdrawal bleed, counted 14 days from the 1st day of withdrawal bleed and BD then...i did opk's and never got a positive but my son was concieved on my 1st cycle after BC...so im a bit suspicious of opk's they lied to me then...they may do it again!! so ill just see how it goes....
:hug: :dust: to all xxxxxxx

Hope you dont mind me gate crashing BTW lol I just came over to see how my buddys were getting on! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->