Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Blondie

Reaction score
Well seeing as we are fast dwindling in size due to the number of :bfp: cropping up recently the remaining few of us are rebranding :happydance:

Good luck ladies - it's time for the leftovers to get their :bfp::bfp:

New team sig is below:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif

THE GRADUATES

February Graduates
MrsR :bfp:
dizzy1 :bfp:
trinitydm :bfp:
aimee-lou :bfp:
helz81 :bfp:
Laura H :bfp:
RaeRae :bfp:
Polaris :bfp:

March Graduates
Ree :bfp:
Daisydo :bfp:
Blondie :bfp:
caitlenc :bfp:
tori_cottier :bfp:

April Graduates
Loopdido :bfp:
Topazicatzbet :bfp:

May Graduates
Flowertot :bfp:
Meemee :bfp:

May
11-
12-
13-
14-
15- Pipkintyler
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27- Razcox
28-
29-
30-
31-

June
1- Mum2bewaiting

Yay!!!! The Leftovers are up and running! Here's to more :bfp:'s!

:hi: thanks caitlenc...happy to be here ...please add me testing date march 14th...thnx much"" come on ---->:bfp:'s

and me!!! you fforgot me :(

:witch: due 23rd march

I didn't forget you TudorRose :( - I was just going through the whole of the team naughties thread trying to catch anyone that has been missed so I've decided for now I will just add new info as it is posted here and by the end of this month anyone who hasn't updated will not be on the testing list. I don't think I've missed anyone off the graduates list but let me know if I have.

I have been an inactive member! I will be testing on the 23rd! I will try and be better with the updates! Good luck!

I have been an inactive member! I will be testing on the 23rd! I will try and be better with the updates! Good luck!

No problem Stewie - added you to the list, good luck!!!

There have been 10 :bfp: that I know of from Team Naughties so far so hoping that :dust: is still working it's magic!

no idea when i will be due, so cant join you guys yet! x

no idea when i will be due, so cant join you guys yet! x

Yes you can Samzi - I've added a new section at the bottom for those that are unsure of their dates :)

:hi: boylovesgirl...im noted to test 14th..butttt---> tested today and have been told by this forum to test again on the 11th so lets get a :bfp: btw i think my eyes COULD be playing tricks on me cus i took my morning test out of the bin and did see what MAY be dinky inky shadow...im early though sooooo probably wishful thinking :rofl: :dohh:

Hi I'm not sure when i'll be testing it will either be the 21st or the 28th, (body clocks on over drive this month)

Thanks

:hi: boylovesgirl...im noted to test 14th..butttt---> tested today and have been told by this forum to test again on the 11th so lets get a :bfp: btw i think my eyes COULD be playing tricks on me cus i took my morning test out of the bin and did see what MAY be dinky inky shadow...im early though sooooo probably wishful thinking :rofl: :dohh:

BAD BAD BAD lady - rule number 1 don't take hpts out of bin and look at them as that's when you get evaps (should really take my own advice but I'm even happy with evaps as at least it feeds my line spotting addiction :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

thanx blondie, could you send me the new sig please :)

This is the link for the sig

[**url=https://www.familylobby.com][img**]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif[/img**][/url**]

copy and paste the above text into your sig and then delete all the *'s there are 8 in total so make sure you delete them all

Probably an easier way of doing it but I'm a complete technoblonde :)

Samzi, so glad you're with us! Does that mean you're trying again??

Girls, I have such a good feeling for all of us!! Go Naughties leftovers!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"