Team Naughties

RaeRae

Mum of 2!!
Reaction score
Team Naughties is up and running LOL!!! :dust:

This is basically a group for anyone who started TTC in January 2009, especially the people that posted on the first month TTC thread started by Mork.

In this thread we can keep up with who get their :bfp:, when the :witch: is due and of course, the dreaded 2ww and symptom spotting!

Ok first of all then I think we need a list of when everyone is due to see what results we get!!!

PHP:
[URL=https://www.sparklee.com][IMG]https://img801.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/02/21/2d47d61ccce7e93b4cab97034a23d218.gif[/IMG][/URL]

^^ This is the link to the team signature. Copy it and paste it in your signature box!

I'm going to delete dates on the list about once a week otherwise they'd go on forever!

FEB

FEB :bfp:'s MrsR, dizzy1, trinitydm, aimee-lou, helz81, Razcox, Laura H, RaeRae, Polaris

27 - polaris :bfp:, nineena
28 - tori_cottier

MARCH

01 - Lil Pixie
02 - trying4babsy
03 - Summer Breeze, rainbowzebra2, henlo5, ToxicBunny
04 -
05 -
06 - Freyasmum
07 -
08 - cazd, seasaw
09 - Butterfly1984
10 -
11 - pipkintyler
12 -
13 - msmith
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 - topazicatzbet
20 - blondie
21 -
22 - caitlenc
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -

Hey RaeRae great thread.

Me and other half just started trying this month and we will be testing if there is no sign the witch on the 3rd feb.

Can you send me the link please for a team naughties sign:hug:

can't see the signature... but would love to join the thread xx i started ttc on jan 19th xx

:dust: to everyone! x

Do you know when you're gona test Mrs R so we can put it up?

Hey! :wave:
Thans RaeRae! I thought that as one of the late starters in January that it'ld be a while til I followed.
Could u send me a link to the team banner please :hugs:
Sending lots of :dust: to all the fellow members for a :bfp: soon
xxx

:hugs: Hi can I join? Testing 2nd Feb if I can wait that long!!! Oh and please can you send me the signature

Lets hope we all get :bfp: soon!!

:dust: to everyone

should be testing 13th ... if i can hold out :D

:D check out my sig :D cheers 4 the link RaeRae xxxx

Will be testing Feb 14 if :witch: doesn't show up on the 13th...Friday the 13th...EEK!

I was terrible this month lol!!! I vowed to everyone I was gonna wait to test til the thursday after I was due and I think I tested every single day from when I was late LOL!

can I join??

:witch: is due today or tomorrow. so far no sign of her but bfn yesterday and today :(

Of course maka888! It's basically anyone that has just started TTC in end of Dec/Jan coz we'll all be on similar cycles and we can all support each other through it!

I was terrible this month lol!!! I vowed to everyone I was gonna wait to test til the thursday after I was due and I think I tested every single day from when I was late LOL!

its a nightmare is't it? knowing it could show early!!!!! i've got loads of internet cheapies so knowing me i won't be able to resist from 7dpo!!!! :rofl:

Hahaha thats what I did!!! I tried 2 FRER and then bought a load of cheapies. I've got 8 tests sitting in my bathroom for next month LOL!!!

I was 9 days later than expected this month but to be honest after only coming off the pill in December I think I was pretty lucky only to be out by that much. I'm not entirely sure of my cycle at the moment so I'm just gonna be a sex pest for a month and then hopefully test on the 1st of March coz it's St David's Day and me and OH are extremely Welsh LOL!

good luck!!! wouldn't that be an amazing :bfp: for you!!! xxx :D

The :witch:should be here around the Feb 23rd for me. Can I have the logo please? xxxx

Ok griff2b I'll put you on the list!! Good luck!

:witch: is due 15th for me, gonna try not to test!
i want a team naughties sig please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->