Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
Hi Girls :hi:

**edited as this thread was originally started almost 2 long years ago :shock:

we are still going strong :happydance: & it goes without saying... new recruits are always welcome :friends: but you might wanna do yourselves a favour & skip to the last few pages!! :rofl:

*************************************************************************************************

The dreaded :witch: has got me this morning so its back to the drawing board im afraid :dohh:

Anyone else feel like keeping me company while I drive myself insane for another cycle? :rofl:

Bring on the July :bfp:'s :happydance: xx

Im obviously disappointed but also strangely calm??

I guess im just happy now that I know my cycles are back to normal after my loss so Im not getting myself worked up about being late when im not IYKWIM?

xx

:hugs:heres wishing a july :bfp: for ya! x:dust:

Hey babes!!

Wishing you all the baby dust in the world hun

:dust: :dust: :dust:

MWAH from me!! :rofl:

HIYA

Found you lol

July 1st =CD1 for me as well
I came off the pill May so this is my 1st natural AF and was a 39 day cycle
I am working of 33 day (i like the number lol)

Sarah

Hi Ya,

The :witch: got me yesterday also. I am hoping I get back to a 28day cycle now so, I will be using CBOPK's from CD11. Is the best time of day to use them about 3pm and not to have gone to the loo for about 4hrs before hand? I get so confused with them. Here's to the insanity of another cycle and approaching 2WW :rofl::rofl:

Hi Girls

Welcome to the impatient wait for our BFP's

Shmoo - yeah I think you should use OPK's in the afternoon as LH is more concentrated in the morning so might give you an almost positive result before you are actually ovulating - Im not sure about holding your wee in before hand tho :rofl: (I don't think so but i'll check it out & get back to you!)

Well... its CD2 in my quest to get pregnant, not much to report as yet LOL

I decided to take a more pro-active approach to my baby making this month so ordered some OPK's & Pre-seed to help the :spermy: along

I also ordered some Maca for me & hubby to give us the energy for lots of :sex: LOL and not forgetting some Bee Pollen for good measure :rofl:

Im really taking the bull by the horns arent I? :rofl: so if I don't get my :bfp: this month - it certainly won't be from lack of trying!!

:hug: to all xx

can i join? cd3 for me, 11th cycle of ttc with a short luteal phase so im not holding my breathe for a :bfp: this month but onward and upward x

My 1st real AF after I came off the pill in Feb was 42day cycle!! I then went straight to a 28CD where I found out I was pregnant beginning of may but, :sad1: I m/c by the end of may. Counting from when my m/c started to when my AF started is 34days. Not to long. Fingers crossed I am going back to a 28 day cycle but, who knows. I am still taking my folic tablets so, all good there. Me & OH are trying to eat more fruit and veg and cut out the crap. Easier said then done but, we are trying. Roll on sun when I can start :sex::sex::sex: which is key to mission fertalise that egg :rofl::rofl: As I fell in my 1st mth of trying last time I am hoping for the same again this time but, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. Easier said then done though.

can i join? cd3 for me, 11th cycle of ttc with a short luteal phase so im not holding my breathe for a :bfp: this month but onward and upward x

Hi Loopy :hi:

Yeah come & join us :happydance:

Hope you don't mind me asking? but how short is your LP? and are you taking anything to help lengthen it?

:hug: xx

My 1st real AF after I came off the pill in Feb was 42day cycle!! I then went straight to a 28CD where I found out I was pregnant beginning of may but, :sad1: I m/c by the end of may. Counting from when my m/c started to when my AF started is 34days. Not to long. Fingers crossed I am going back to a 28 day cycle but, who knows. I am still taking my folic tablets so, all good there. Me & OH are trying to eat more fruit and veg and cut out the crap. Easier said then done but, we are trying. Roll on sun when I can start :sex::sex::sex: which is key to mission fertalise that egg :rofl::rofl: As I fell in my 1st mth of trying last time I am hoping for the same again this time but, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. Easier said then done though.

Aw sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Wow - you were lucky to get pregnant on your 1st try! try not to worry if it doesn't happen straight away this time tho... having said that - If it does I wanna know your secret :rofl:

So... its CD3 already, hope the rest of the month goes this quickly!!

Picked up my packages from the post office this morning & am sooo excited that I have my OPK's & my Pre-Seed (even tho its way too early to use them yet!)

My Bee Pollen has also arrived so i've been sitting at my desk licking it of a teaspoon :rofl:

Its called Apimist + Pollen (if anyone's interested?) & is made from 'a natural blend of the 4 products of the bee hive - Royal Jelly, Pollen, Honey & Propolis with an additional 12g of Pollen'

I've been hearing very good things about it boosting fertility so thought 'I'll have some of that!!' LOL

I might be mental but I feel better knowing that im taking steps to do something instead of just wishing for my :bfp:

Fingers crossed girls!! :hug: xx

Hello girls,
Can I jump on this ship a couple of days late. I'm CD1 today (July 3rd) also first proper AF after my MC. Should be a positive day for me, but I'm sulking as I didn't manage to get one of those elusive :bfp:s straight after a MC.
But to be positive: I've just been onto Access Diagnostics this morning and ordered this month's supplies. Swapping to cheapie tests as my bank balance is starting to suffer at ClearBlue's expense!! Also stocked up on Preseed. :happydance:
So I'm a few days behind you other ladies, but with my cycle anything usually goes so may catch up or may fall further behind!!
Who else is going to use OPKs? What CD will you all be starting with them?
Let's hope we can keep the wicked :witch: at bay for all of us this time!
xxxx

Hi Niki hun

Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: but glad to have you as my cycle buddy!

Im planning to use OPK's - it says on the instructions that I should test from CD11 (coz of 28 day cycle) so i'll probably do that but according to FF i didn't ovulate until CD16 last time so might wait a couple more days?............................................................. nope.............. who am I kidding??!!!
Im quickly turning into a POAS addict so if if says CD11 then CD11 it shall be!! :rofl:

:hug:

Hiya Nicky,

Ive just joined. Im on CD3 today, I came off the pill a few years ago and my hubby and I have had 2 miscarriages. So still trying!

Would be nice to have someone who is going through it all at same time?

x

When my cycle does behave itself (about half of the time!!) I'm on a 29 dayer, but I usually OV on CD16 or 17 too. I tend not to use the OPKs before CD12 as I know that I've not OVed before CD15 since I started TTC. Maybe start on CD11 this month, but you might want to go to CD12 for future months once you know what you're doing (let's hope you don't need future months though!!).

Witch is horrible now: really heavy and sore. So glad I tested and got a BFN last night or else I would be worrying i was having another MC today. Just hoping all my weird phantom PG symptoms go by the end of today too!!!!

If we all manage to get our BFP this time, babies will be due early April. They'll be Aries I think which is a fire sign. DH is water and I'm air. We could do with a little fire sign in the family!!!!

xxxx

Hello :)

Today should be CD1 for me too, but AF hasn't actually shown up yet... *fingers crossed for :bfp:*!!!

But I'm actually quite pessimistic about a :bfp: this time, so just waiting patiently for AF to arrive so I can get on with the new cycle.

I'll probably lurk on this thread until I get something either way...

If we all manage to get our BFP this time, babies will be due early April. They'll be Aries I think which is a fire sign. DH is water and I'm air. We could do with a little fire sign in the family!!!!

xxxx

I hadn't started thinking about that. We *really* don't need any more fire, me and hubby are both Leos!

But it would be nice to have a spring birth. All the birthdays in my family are July and August, they come in waves, so it would be nice to start spreading them out a bit. Plus, my mum has been warning me away from a summer birth for years because of the heat!!!

pls can i join in too, i am a day behind you, CD 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->