Team ProveraStart'R'uS

BUMP5-ZA

Mom of 2 TTC +1
Reaction score
So Emie and myself thought of starting a team aswell

As you see , we just dont fit in anywhere....

We have both needed to take Provera to start our cycles as it is in the CD100's......

But this team isnt just for ppl that has had provera - but also for ppl that are in 'limbo - land' with their periods.......ex.. CD80 - CD100's with BFN's and not much answers on the 100's of questions you have as to WHY WHY WHY our body's act SOOO impossible.....

I will do my best to keep ProveraStart'R'uS up to date!

If you want to be part and also have the 'BADGE' feel free to PM me and i will gladly forward you the BB code...

HUGS HUGS !!!

As my sigi says

BUMP5-ZA
CD131 - 1st day of last PROVERA (10mg x 2 a day for 5 days)
No AF ...yet....

Emie
2cnd Day of Provera

Dawny 690
Waiting on AF - after m/c
( HUGS 2 Dawn )

Heidi
CD141 - 5th day of norethisterone
(3 x a day for 10 days )

:hugs: thanks for the invite huni, im not 100% sure if these tablets my doctor gave me are provera but, im still wearing the badge with pride and hopefully it does something for both of us and kick starts the :witch: into touch hun. I noticed on your chart your spotting hopefully it leads to full blown :witch: huni, fingers crossed, I have been following your progress and glad you have got some help to bring back the biatch so we can try again, I didnt feel I fitted in anywhere now either so I went into LTTTC, but I still come in here too im probably wrong for doing this but I dont know what to do or where to go :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahwe hun - i also felt i dont relly belong in LTTTC - i dont know i just feel home at TTC - but needed a thread that was in sinc with my sutuation....

Sooo welcome here Dawn..you know that hun - BIG HUGS to you and i am thinking of you - it cant be easy.....

Ahwe hun - i also felt i dont relly belong in LTTTC - i dont know i just feel home at TTC - but needed a thread that was in sinc with my sutuation....

Sooo welcome here Dawn..you know that hun - BIG HUGS to you and i am thinking of you - it cant be easy.....

Thanks huni :hugs: how are you doing? Im ok huni, just want some normality back :cry: My doctor didnt want to give me the tablets was trying to tell me to wait sod that Im too damn impatient. :hugs: to you too sweetie hope we can go off to 1st tri together soon xx

That is hectic hun - how long does he want you to wait - honestly ????

See why i dont like docs !!!

I must say my doc was very helpfull and when i mentioned provera he didnt hesitate one minute - but then again i guess that's why we pay them over here...

Loads of hugs for you !

How are you feeling huni any bad side effects and more importantly any sign of :witch: ? Hope so for you huni, and hope im not far behind we can be cycle buddies again :hugs: only hopefully we both get a :bfp: at the same time so we can go 1st tri together :happydance: xx

Not a lot of side effects - besides - exptremely moody and emotional
- NO , NIL , VOID , Libido
- Tiredness
- And extremely painfull cramps this morning.

No spotting again or anything like that - but i will give it a week , if she didnt show - Dr said to phone and let him know.

Really hope we could all go to 1st tri hun - but my first priority right now is to get my body back to normal - and take it from there before actively trying again!

And offcourse we could be cycle buddies - make three of us then , yea emie ?

Not a lot of side effects - besides - exptremely moody and emotional
- NO , NIL , VOID , Libido
- Tiredness
- And extremely painfull cramps this morning.

No spotting again or anything like that - but i will give it a week , if she didnt show - Dr said to phone and let him know.

Really hope we could all go to 1st tri hun - but my first priority right now is to get my body back to normal - and take it from there before actively trying again!

And offcourse we could be cycle buddies - make three of us then , yea emie ?

Same here hun, we have to get the damn :witch: back first :hugs:

Hey, well i'm on norethisterone (works in the same way) as my ticker says and today is my 5th day of taking it, i have to take it 3 times a day for 10 days, i'm on CD 141 after coming off BCP! On sunday will be my last day and i really hope it kicks start my AF.
This is the 1st time i've been to the doctors about this and he was very happy to give this to me, which i was chuffed about :)

Hey, well i'm on norethisterone (works in the same way) as my ticker says and today is my 5th day of taking it, i have to take it 3 times a day for 10 days, i'm on CD 141 after coming off BCP! On sunday will be my last day and i really hope it kicks start my AF.
This is the 1st time i've been to the doctors about this and he was very happy to give this to me, which i was chuffed about :)

Welcome hun - This was my 1st time to the docs aswell , really hope we all get that :witch: ....

I did PM you with the code - let me know if you get it to work

HUGS !!!

I just wanted to ask you lady's - if you girls can think of a better name or more suitable on e- please PM me with suggestions

THANKS...

^^ thanks hun, i was reading up on how long after the last tablet you should get AF and some sites say with in 2-3 days other say up to 7 days!! i really hope its with in 2-3 days otherwise it will drive me crazy, when i was on BCP i used to have my withdrawal 2 days after so hopefully my body will say 'oh yeah i remember this,woo hoo'!!! lol
Can i still use the badge even though i'm not specificity on Provera?? xx

I just wanted to ask you lady's - if you girls can think of a better name or more suitable on e- please PM me with suggestions

THANKS...

I think the name is perfect huni and the picture is lovely too :hugs: xx

^^ thanks hun, i was reading up on how long after the last tablet you should get AF and some sites say with in 2-3 days other say up to 7 days!! i really hope its with in 2-3 days otherwise it will drive me crazy, when i was on BCP i used to have my withdrawal 2 days after so hopefully my body will say 'oh yeah i remember this,woo hoo'!!! lol
Can i still use the badge even though i'm not specificity on Provera?? xx

Offcourse you can huni - we made the thread for lady's like us!!!!:hug:

It is for this reason that i wondered if we shouldnt change the name ??
As both you and dawn are on something else ???

humm i really cant think of a name? x

Only thing I can think of if you want to change it is DrugStart'R'Us or something like that but sounds like we are druggies :rofl: xx

Only thing I can think of if you want to change it is DrugStart'R'Us or something like that but sounds like we are druggies :rofl: xx

ha-ha yeah it does, or kickstartR'US

Or combine the both drugkickstartR'US lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->