~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~​

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/101961-brand-new-march-2009-testers-thread.html

ooo please! Come on March BFP's and November babies .....

Wooo Hooo, I'll join this one! I put a thread in TTC yesterday saying how St Paddy's day is when I'll be due to test so I'm really hoping for some luck of the Irish!!! Bring on the little green leprechauns! :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/101258-st-paddys-day-testers.html

Yaaa for team SHAMROCK!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic cycle for us all!!!!!!

I was doing my calculations for when the next :witch: should arrive and came to the realization that 5 years ago on that same week, we found out that we where pregnant with our daughter. We where on our honeymoon! I cant help but think is this some kind of sign for us this cycle??? The good ol Luck of the Irish, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!
Oh how I hope so!!!

Keeping my Fx's Crossed for all of our :bfp:!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Woo Hoo Team Shamrock.

I'm hopping aboard. Glad to be a part of a team at last. Blessings for all the :bfp: announcements next month.:happydance:

Umm, how do I get my leafy thingy???

Woo Hoo Team Shamrock.

I'm hopping aboard. Glad to be a part of a team at last. Blessings for all the :bfp: announcements next month.:happydance:

Umm, how do I get my leafy thingy???

I copied mine late night..but was half asleep...I right clicked something..then pasted it in my signature somehow...:rofl:
i dont really know how though.......Hopefully somoen can help you!!!!
or just start clicking something and see.hehe

I am in too ladies..... I have a good feeling about March. I am going to try and get my leafy thingy - okay it's not working......someone let me know how.......I am so exicted to get our BFPs ladies!

Babydust and hugs,

AF is almost gone.......YAY!!!!!!!
Next week will be all about the :sex: hehe I am NOT missing O time this month...

just checked EDD Nov 19.....same month as OH and mine's anniversary....

I'm in!!!! Here we go again!

March is super special as it's my birthday and my wedding anniversary!! It's gonna happen for us all this month!!!!!

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

How i got my shamrock.....I saved it to my comp. Than I went into Photobucket.com and downloaded it, than I got the image code and pasted it into my sig.
Hope that helps!!

And by golly I think I've finally got it.

Sorry ladies.....now let's get bd'ing!

So the boring part of our cycle is almost over....
4 more days til I start the every other day sessions...:happydance:
those are my lucky numbers..hehe
I have a house to oganize still.....so that should keep me busy til then.

I am loving your ticker chill. Let 's get our IRISH lucky BFPs. My DH is Irish - sometimes I can't understand what MIL is saying - she didn't leave Ireland until her 20's. I have already told DH that he better be ready for major bd'ing this month. Come on BFPs!

I'm not going to even tell my OH when.......just grab him and do it....
hahahaha

So here's a funny story......Just found out an old friend and his 2 brothers all got their girlfriends and one wife pregnant the same weekend...They are all due NOW!!!!!
so weird.......

That is wierd......hopefully in nine/ten months we'll be on here with all the ladies discussing how we all got pregnant the same weekend.

Can I join you gals? I am feeling lonely since I went MIA when my computer died for a bit. I am on CD8 and AF is just now stopped today. I am due to O anytime between 2/25-3/2 and can test anywhere from 3/11-3/16. Hopefully this is it for us, but since I am still BFing (getting close to weaning) and our m/c in Nov. my cycles are still all wacky.

Can I join too ladies, second cycle ttc and feeling positive about this month.

wow, there's a few more of us now! Brilliant! Good luck for everyone and lots of :bfp:'s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->