Team Yellow Anyone?

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Anyone else going to be staying on team yellow when the 20 week scan rolls around?

With our DD we had had a loss previously and felt that finding out gender would help us bond, and it did. I don't regret finding out.

As this is most likely our last baby though, I don't want to find out and hubby has agreed. I want the chance to try both ways.

My twin had 3 surprises and loved that moment when you meet them and find out - that's what I'm excited for!

Anyone else staying team yellow?

Yep were saying team yellow, with our ds we were gonna stay team yellow and caved in at the scan, I'm glad we did because I felt I bonded with him so much before he was born, but like you said I would like To try it from the other side now and only find out when bubs is here ;-) x

Me too! I found out with our DS but this time around we are team yellow :) can't wait for April!!

I want to and we had agreed on it but I think DH is caving haha ;) Still many weeks before that scan though so I'm gonna work on convincing him to stay neutral with me :)

It sounds fun, but I'm way too much of a planner to not find out lol. We've never done a gender reveal party, so maybe we'll do that this time.

I found out with both my son's but this will be my last baby so I've decided not to find out and to have the surprise when it's born. Hoping I can be strong at the 20 week scan and stick by what we've agreed

I'm going to TRY and stay team yellow! I caved with my son. OH is from a family of boys so I think this one will be a boy too.
Xx

I'm so torn on this. Me and OH have talked about this in the past and he is fine either way but I did say that it would be a lovely moment to have him tell me if we had a boy or girl after they're delivered, and it really really would be but I am already wondering if I have a little boy or girl in there.

Pretty much all of my family and friends will expect us to find out as well I think because I did last time and OH's sister found out with hers and she had a baby in February and has very kindly offered us lots of her little boys things if we have a boy as well.

I think it will probably be something we either cave in to or resist on the day, I also think my little boy will want to know what we're having though.

yup we don't get 20 week scan anymore only one at 12 and 31 weeks I don't see the point of waiting 31 weeks not knowing and the last few knowing if you get me, but even if we did have an earlier scan we aren't going to find out id love a surprise but secretly hoping for a girl to even up our house im out numbered :haha: but if another boy all the more fun in our house boys r great fun too :)

DH & I said we would be team yellow with this pregnancy but after having an early scan at 8 weeks DH said he's certain it's a boy and he wants to know!!! I'm still wanting to stay yellow though but am easily persuaded haha. We found out with our DD as I like to plan etc so it would be nice to have a surprise this time!

Definitely staying yellow. We stayed yellow with our dd and when she popped out it was the nicest feeling for my hubby to tell me what we had :cloud9:

We had bought lots of early clothes in white/grey etc and have kept lots of our dd's clothes, so if we have a boy this time round, then we'll need to buy new clothes once baby's out of sleepsuits.

yes team yellow here, we have a son and a daughter, now time for a surprise, were super excited.

Wow, lots more team yellow members than I thought :D Exciting and I hope we can all hold our nerve at the 20w scan!

Another Team Yellow :yellow: here! We were :yellow: with DD too, although we both had gut feelings she was a girl, it was still lovely when DH told me once she was born! AMAZING feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->