team yellow how have people reacted to your decision not to know??

mum2beagain

mum to 3 under 5
Reaction score
hi all im nearly 21 wks now and all along we had decided to stay team :yellow: this time round as its our last bubba but im totally shocked t everyones responce its as though its everyone elses choice and not ours all the morning on monday b4 our scan we had people ringing and texting us begging us to change our mind :wacko: and everyine i tell that we didnt find out is like "oh i dont know how u can not know wont u struggle to bond" i find this weird ive already bonded with my bubs boy or girl that doesnt make a difference why would i noit bond just for not knowing the sex years ago there wasnt the option to find out so why is it seemed so strange not to find out is it just me or has anyione else had these responces?? x sorry rant over lol

I've not had this, in fact when people have asked if I'd be finding out or know the sex they quickly follow that up with "don't tell me, I want the surprise!" I then have to ask them why they bothered asking me if they didn't want to know anyway!

People are strange huh!

Ive had a few people (mainly friends and colleagues) acting surprised and then getting all weird about me wanting to stay team yellow. None of them really bother me but my nan really really wants to know so that might sway me off yet. Not sure.

ive actually had the exact opposite, people ask if i know/am finding out and when i tell them we are not they are always really pleased, like....'good, its like opeinng your presents b4 xmas if you find out!!'

they are prob just wanting to know so they can know what colour to get you! dont let it get to you! xx

Same as Teeny, most people are glad to hear we are not finding out the sex!!
We are very happy to keep it a surprise and couldn't care less what anyone else thinks anyways!

I haven't had any problems either. Most of my friends like to tease me, but they are all for me waiting to see.

When I tell people we are not finding out they turn their noses up like i've pooped the party...my baby my choice.

I find it funny cos what real benefit is it to them anyways, if its that they are aching to buy us gifts (which I highly doubt) they could either just wait (like we are) or buy neutral stuff. I loved the anticipation and guessing between hubby and I with our son, doubt we'll ever exercise our option to find out early :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"