team yellow mommys :)

Louise1985

Reaction score
do u have a strong feeling what u are having?

i am convinced mine is a little boy :blue:

cant wait to find out for sure :happydance:

I always thought I was having a girl! But now everyone I know who has given birth has had a girl... So who knows?! Lol xxx

I don't have a cluuuuue! and I love it - wouldn't want to know - the surprise is going to be amazing! Baby isn't giving much away either - heartbeat is 140-150bpm

whooaa not long til u both find out!! exciting!!

Thanks! Hopefully not long anyway... :) I'm getting excited wanting to know! So glad I stayed in the dark... :thumbup: xx

lettuce i think girl for you :) ur scan looks girly :)

i know i cant wait...but im sure im going to go over xxx

Lol, I'm def going over- no signs! Must take after daddy! Yeah, it does look different from your scan - yours looks more boyish I think. :)
Do you have names picked ladies?

We have no idea either!

I had a little vibe once at around 20-something weeks that it was a girl, but most people think it's a boy!

:shrug: Hopefully not too long until we find out! :happydance:

xXx

everyone seems to think my scan looks girly but i just have that boyish feeling :)

we have Amelia Joy for a :pink:

and Oliver Jack for a :blue:

how about anyone else? xxxxxxxx

We're going with David James (my dad and DH dads names) for a boy
Or Jennifer Anne (only girl name we nearly agreed on and Anne is my mums name and my middle name) for a girl.
Had a nightmare time due to Irish second name!
love your names Louise! :) xx

I was convinced boy and we now call bubs by the boy's name we've picked out (bad habit, tryna stop) but not so sure anymore tbh. Incredibly happy either way, so glad we didn't find out.

I change my mind each week. Heartbeat has been higher (152ish) so I was thinking girl but at our last appointment, the heartbeat had dropped to 140 so maybe it's a boy. I don't mind either way but I'm so excited to find out. It is a bit harder to find cute unisex clothes though....hopefully people give us lots after the birth cause we don't have much at this point.

Yeah, I know what you mean, we have enough to do our baby the first week then that's it! :) lol.

yeah i have bought only a few basic unisex items as i know people will swarm us with clothes after he/she is born! (especially if it is a girl as there are all boys in our families)

thanks lettuce :thumbup: we especially love the name for a girl as the Joy is after my nanna joyce who sadly passed away and would have loved to meet my son and baby sooo much :) so if we have a girl be lovely to carry on her name

xxxxxxx

I've thought boy the whole time but I'm 35 weeks today and all the weight totally still on my bump so everyones saying im carrying a girl.

I've thought boy the whole time but I'm 35 weeks today and all the weight totally still on my bump so everyones saying im carrying a girl.

ive heard the opposite...all bump then all boy...but they just wives tales hehe x

ive been thinking boy all along, but recently im not so sure!

That's a lovely idea Louise, I like when you can honour someone in your name.
Ohhh I love the old wives tales, so much fun! All mine point to boy, but still think girl... :) xx

We're going with David James (my dad and DH dads names) for a boy
Or Jennifer Anne (only girl name we nearly agreed on and Anne is my mums name and my middle name) for a girl.
Had a nightmare time due to Irish second name!
love your names Louise! :) xx

my name is jennifer ann lol

i thought i was having a girl cause the past 8 people i know who have had babys lately have had boys so i figured a girl must come sometime lol but then we had a 3D scan done and the babys face is the exact double of OH so now im thinking boy cause i cant imagine a girl with his face lol but i cant wait to find out! only around 3 weeks for me cant believe how quickly the past few weeks have went in

as for names were thining of micah for boy or mia for a girl

:pink: Leilah May (May after H's Grandma)
:blue: Drew Thomas (Thomas after my Grandad)

Both middle names are the middle names of the above-mentioned grandparents.

I can't wait to find out who is in there! :happydance:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back