team yellow mommys :)

Nice names guys! :)
Ah Jenb, I must have good taste... :winkwink:
Isn't it mad how you start thinking like that tho? Like. Think there's been so many girls recently that mine should be a boy! Hahaha, that so not how it works! But you do think like that dont you? :) xx

We have -
Boy - Thomas Luke or Luke Thomas
Girl - Emily May or Isabelle Grace

I have 3 days till due date but think I'm def gonna go over - boo

Our names are
Rory Oscar
or Willow Sophie (not 100% on this one but it's the best we've come up with)

havent got a clue what we're having my family all think boy with dd i was 100%sure she was a girl. hoping for boy as the clothes are nicer at the mo lol tho havent got very much in at the mo so better get out buying lol

I can't wait to see what yours in Louise!!!! I think it's another boy too :)

I cant wait to find out whos in there!
For a boy we have Lucas Jack
For a girl we have Amber Rita
My nanna Rita passed away just a few weeks ago and i was heartbroken as my nan was really excited about meeting our baby and was always guessing the sex,lol.
xx

I tell people I think girl if anyone asks but I don't actually have any clue at all. Amongst our family and friends we are about due for another girl though. I really can't wait to find out! This is the first time we have had a yellow bump and I am really happy we did now, it's stopped me spending a fortune on blue or pink!

Aww, some really nice names! I like em. Sorry about your nana want2beamum, :hugs:
I know, it's totally saved me a fortune! I'd have gone nuts buying stuff if I'd have known. :) x

We have our girl's name all ready to go but still can't decide on a boy's name....so many options!

we have decided we need to name the baby after its born as we just cant agree! The only one we can agree on is Leo for a boy.for a girl I like about 10 different names but OH wants to name a girl Asai which is too much of a mouthfull for english speakers I think as is pronounced a-sy-ee. Ive said he can have it for middle name but I keep hearing him tell his friends and family that for a girl she will be Asai! so it will be baby until we can agree!

well its my d day today so hopefully be soon xxxx

I have no idea if this one is a boy or girl but i don't have long to wait now. My friends and family are pretty evenly split as well between boy or girl which is no help :rofl:

it looks like a lot of yellow bumps will get to know if they are pink or blue pretty soon!

Everyone in my family has guessed it is a boy (even without hearing from one another) but I have had dreams it is a girl. All the old wives tales are 50-50 for me. Heart rate=girl, how I am carrying=boy etc.

We are taking 3 take-home outfits to the hospital. One for a boy, one for a girl, and one white one. I can't wait to buy more clothes that aren't unisex!

I have had my girls name picked out since I was 16 years old (luckily OH really loves it!) and we both came up with a boys name.

girl- Joemy Blue
Boy- Faolan Kade

I think letting it be a surprise is so exciting because when OH announces it to people (and me!) it will be something special that he gets to do after all these months of my family and friends paying attention to me more. Plus hopefully my curiosity will help me push better, haha! :)

Oh good luck Louise1985! I'm due tomorrow and just had my 1st sweep today, so hoping that gets something moving along. :) xx

My OH is convinced I am having a boy and has been since the first ultrasound. I on the other hand think it might be a girl. I'll be so excited either way!

I spent most of the pregnancy with a feeling I was having a girl and hubby was sure we were having a boy and I was right! Hubby now wouldn't have it any other way. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->