Team yellow nursery ideas?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laurenmomma, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Laurenmomma

Laurenmomma Well-Known Member

Can anyone direct me or inspire me for the nursery? We were gona wait til baby here and decorate either pink or blue but im thinkin its gona be wise to decorate a neutral colour!

i like bright and fresh and dont mind if its not coordinating ranges eg i dont mind wall stickers n stuff! my main concern is curtains!!! i like nice curtains!

so if anyone can point me in the direction of some good sites then il be more than happy! xx

2. ashlee23

ashlee23 Well-Known Member

im goin neutral even though im having a girl but goin for bambi themed so not very bright colours. its sooo cute though n can get the bambi n thumper soft toys etc n they have lots of wall stickers or wall hangings in the range. there's some gorgeous neutral disney ranges xxx

3. lucy_lu10

lucy_lu10 Mum to 2 boys

We're team yellow too and not doing anything until baby is ready for the nursery. :) He/She'll be in our room for the first few months which is a nice pale green colour and we've added some colourful jungle animals around the room for baby's sake. Once we then get his/her own room ready later on, we'll choose a colour/theme that suits LO.

You can't really go wrong with animals, stars/space, nature, etc when not knowing the gender. :)

4. MissJ77

MissJ77 Well-Known Member

We're team blue but went with a vintage Tigger orange :)

5. Hellodoris

Hellodoris Mum to one & one cooking.

For our first we stayed team yellow, I love the Hungry Caterpillar so I got my sister to make curtains, a mobile, a playmat and a cushion in the fabric. We got so bright pictures to hang up on plain walls. :)

6. debralouise

debralouise Mummy to Grace and Jack x

7. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

Im team yellow too so we have chosen cream walls and the mothercare circus theme border, they also have rugs, wall stickers, bumpers, lamp shades, curtains and nappy stackers to match, with the moses basket, bouncer and bath range...I just cannot wait for him/her to be born now!! :flower:

8. scummy mummy

scummy mummy Well-Known Member

try kiddicare they have some nice curtains who new team yellow would cause so much grief were the same repainting the nursery now to as just stuck on ideas x

9. blink_baby

blink_baby Well-Known Member

im team blue but have still gone neutral. We are going jungle theme, but in pastel colours, we got our bedding set out of babies r us. x

10. tryng4another

tryng4another Well-Known Member

im having a boy and we have went for jungle theme, my friend also went for jungle theme and she has a girl. it can work for both. jungle theme seems t be common but it really is lovely :)

11. oox_tasha_xoo

oox_tasha_xoo Well-Known Member

Babies r us do some lovely neutral ranges :thumbup: xx