Team yellow nursery ideas?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Can anyone direct me or inspire me for the nursery? We were gona wait til baby here and decorate either pink or blue but im thinkin its gona be wise to decorate a neutral colour!

i like bright and fresh and dont mind if its not coordinating ranges eg i dont mind wall stickers n stuff! my main concern is curtains!!! i like nice curtains!

so if anyone can point me in the direction of some good sites then il be more than happy! xx

im goin neutral even though im having a girl but goin for bambi themed so not very bright colours. its sooo cute though n can get the bambi n thumper soft toys etc n they have lots of wall stickers or wall hangings in the range. there's some gorgeous neutral disney ranges xxx

We're team yellow too and not doing anything until baby is ready for the nursery. :) He/She'll be in our room for the first few months which is a nice pale green colour and we've added some colourful jungle animals around the room for baby's sake. Once we then get his/her own room ready later on, we'll choose a colour/theme that suits LO.

You can't really go wrong with animals, stars/space, nature, etc when not knowing the gender. :)

We're team blue but went with a vintage Tigger orange :)

For our first we stayed team yellow, I love the Hungry Caterpillar so I got my sister to make curtains, a mobile, a playmat and a cushion in the fabric. We got so bright pictures to hang up on plain walls. :)

https://m.notonthehighstreet.com/ai...nkle-twinkle-little-star-nursery-wall-sticker

We went for this sticker in gold with a yellow theme based on zeddy and parsnip from M&P

Xx

Im team yellow too so we have chosen cream walls and the mothercare circus theme border, they also have rugs, wall stickers, bumpers, lamp shades, curtains and nappy stackers to match, with the moses basket, bouncer and bath range...I just cannot wait for him/her to be born now!! :flower:

try kiddicare they have some nice curtains who new team yellow would cause so much grief were the same repainting the nursery now to as just stuck on ideas x

im team blue but have still gone neutral. We are going jungle theme, but in pastel colours, we got our bedding set out of babies r us. x

im having a boy and we have went for jungle theme, my friend also went for jungle theme and she has a girl. it can work for both. jungle theme seems t be common but it really is lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->