Team Yellow Predictions!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
Who here is Team :yellow: ?

I was thinking we could have a place to say who is and what they think baby will come out as.. :blue: or :pink: and then update when baby is born? :)

Predictions-

October 2013

• 10th - NewAtThis13 - Thinks :pink:
    - MrsH1980 - Thinks :blue:
  • 17th - craftymama - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :blue: bundle!
  • 20th - Girly922 - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :pink: bundle! :thumbup:

November 2013
  • 2nd - JDH1982 - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :blue: bundle!
  • 7th - luna_19 - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :blue: bundle!
  • 8th - LadyMuck80 - Thinks :blue:
  • 10th - snowfia - Thinks :blue: - Gave birth to a :blue: bundle! :thumbup:
  • 11th - saphiresky - Thinks :blue:

December 2013

• 24th - ClairAye - Thinks :blue: - Gave birth to a :pink: bundle!

January 2014

• 1st - Boo44 - Thinks :blue:
  • 15th - Cakemumma - Thinks :pink:

February 2014

• 6th - Katiie - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :blue: bundle!
  • wishuwerehere - Thinks :blue:
  • 28th - wannabubba#4 - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :pink: bundle! :thumbup:

March 2014

• 31st - AC1987 - Thinks :blue:

April 2014

• 14th - Sal85uk - Thinks :blue:

May 2014

• 3rd - HannahGraceee - Thinks :blue: - Gave birth to a :blue: bundle! :thumbup:
  • 26th - besty - Thinks :pink: - Gave birth to a :pink: bundle! :thumbup:

I'm team yellow :wave:

Was with my first too, she's :pink:... I think this one might be a :blue: but honestly I'm not sure :haha: I was convinced Coralie was a boy lol.

I'm team yellow for the second time. With ds I was 95% sure he was a boy. .
This time I'm about 60/40 leaving toward boy. .. so I guess you could say I have no idea lol

We're team :yellow: as well. We had all intentions of finding out but baby wouldn't show us. So we decided we were meant to be surprised. Everyone says I look like Im carrying a boy, the heart beat is that of a boy, etc. I seem to fit all the old wives tales but have had a feeling it's a girl since becoming pregnant. But I've also had boy and girl dreams. Hmm...

But I'm guessing :pink:!

I'm team yellow :)
Should know in a couple hours!!

I am :yellow: its our 3rd baby, first time being :yellow: We already have a boy and girl! We both think baby is a girl! We're set for baby any day now, at 2cm as of yesterday and hoping for a baby next week!

We are too! And a diva with how difficult she is being :)

I'm team yellow :)
Already have a little girl, don't really have any idea this time but probably leaning a little more towards blue
x

I'm team yellow & this is my first. I have no clue! The midwife has guessed girl based on the horse galloping heartbeat. I have had both boy & girl dreams.

I'm hoping not knowing will give me that extra urge to push at the end!

I'm team :yellow: for the second time! My first was :pink: but this time just because of the way I've carried and because I'm carrying longer, I think I'm having a boy! DH thinks girl! Only time will tell! Also, For the past 3 days ive seen 3 magpies which means girl!! Can't wait to share my news with you ladies! Xxx
:hugs:

I'm a fellow yellower ;) I found out with my daughter at 23 weeks but this time have opted to keep it a nice xmas surprise :) I'm not too sure what I think baby is, if pushed I'd say girl, everyone else says boy tho xXx

I'm team yellow and have no idea.
A couple of my friends, my sis, OH and I have all had dreams it's another girl though! Could be a sign haha.

I'm a fellow yellow :yellow: :flower:

Was :yellow: with our first and bump turned :pink: - am thinking for sure that this one is :blue: but we'll just have to wait and see.... I loooooove the suspense!!!

Team yellow here with my first baby. I keep changing my mind but today I think it's a blue bump!

We are Team Yellow too.... I have no idea. I have a DS already and we all thought boy with him and were right :thumbup:

This time everyone says :blue: because of the way I am carrying and most of the time I agree but sometimes I think :pink:I would love a little girl but am happy with either!!

So basically I have no clue lol

Team yellow here! I honestly have NO clue... My family thinks boy, lots of random people in public have said "looks like you're carrying a girl," but honestly I'll be surprised and thrilled either way!

I wish I would have waited like you guys are to find out!! This thread is so exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->