Team Yellow...

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
For those of us who've made it all this way without finding out the sex of the baby, how are you feeling these days about it being a boy/girl?

I started off thinking it was a boy but changed my mind around 20 weeks to girl and still think its gonna be a lil girl. She parties like theres no tomorrow every night when I'm just about to go to sleep!

My pregnancy has been completely different this time round - it was 8 years ago that I was preggers with #1 though...

Not long now - I can't wait to meet her!

me I am on yellow, I had a feeling from conception it was a girl :rofl:, not Im not soo sure, going for a 4d scan tonight and hoping I dont get a flash :rofl:, we've waited this long xx

im yellow also, im sure we have a boy. cant wait to find out

I like the way you wrote "can't wait to meet her" at the end of your post!

I'm the opposite to you, thought girl up until 20 week scan and now I'm not so sure! I think it's because OH thought he heard sonographer say 'he' but I didn't!

It's also easy to get confused between what you think it might be and what you'd like it to be.

I don't regret at all not finding out but every now and then when shopping I think it would be good to know - but there's plenty of shopping time after the event!

Someone also joked to me that when it's a surprise you push harder in labour :rofl:

i thought we were having a boy from start. then around a month ago for 2weeks thought a girl, but now i think a boy for sure.

with my 1st i said boy from beginning and he turned out to be a boy :D

mr.man keeps saying he thinks a boy but knows will be a girl just to be opposite of what he thinks haha

wedon't mind, so long as baby is healthy that's all that matters.
xXx

I thought we were having a girl at the beginning and then once the baby started moving and kicking, I thought we were having a boy - haven't a clue anymore, hopefully not much longer til we find out!

i'm a radical team yellow girl but starting to waver!! lol i'm dying to know what i've got in there (hoping for a baby :rofl:) but seriously i originally thought it was a girl now i'm totally convinced its a boy - mum has seen some psychics and two have said boy one has said girl and other hasnt said....i got really mad with her for telling me what they said as we really didnt want to know!!

last night i was talkin to oh while he did my stretchy cream and i called bump he and he went mental!! lol i hate calling it 'it' tho!! i'm so tempted to find out at next scan !!!!!! i need lots of will power dust!! lol wow what a ramble!!

sara

xxxx

Im team yellow!! :)

i was convinced it was a boy for ages!! then i was changing my mind like everyday.. now im convinced its a girl :rofl:

Early on in the pregnancy, I had to decide to call it a he/she. I didn't like referring to the baby as "it" or "the baby". At my 12 week scan the little bean was jumping up and down so much I thought of a jumping bean, therefore Jack. The name has stuck and will probably be used as a first or middle name. Since my bump has taken shape (it comes from the hips) I think its a girl bump and took to calling her Emily already.

Either way, we love not knowing and I can't wait to see if thats true about pushing her out quicker!

Have been having mild contractions the last couple nights, haven't continued long enough to time them properly though. Midwife tomorrow so hopefully she'll tell me if shes engaged even more (was 3/5 last week). I'm ready now!!

Right from the start i was convinced it was a boy mainly cuz of how i felt with morning sickness and the sound of the heartbeat. Now i think the heartbeat has changed and i am convinced i accidently saw white lines on the scan instead of 'dangly bits'. Nothing has been confirmed tho so were still officially team yellow but only one more week til we find out for sure!!! :happydance:

I change my mind daily. It was a girl for a long time then we had a few months of it being a boy.

Then I went back to girl until I had my 4D scan. We didn't see any 'bits' so not really sure either way but I can't look at the scan photo and see a little girl.

What do you think?

I didn't want to know for sure as I love this 9 month guessing game!

Kxx

Attachments

• 27.03.09 22.jpg
    27.03.09 22.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
I cannot wait to fiind out i keep thinkin bout the moment when the baby comes out and they say boy/ girl and it makes me smile cos i actually have no clue!
I did think it was a girl at one point and i did want a boy but now i dnt mind...although everyone keeps tellin me "ur havin a girl" so i wud like a boy to prove them wrong and shut them up lol!! But I cannot wait and i really am glad i didnt get to find out although its annoying at times!!Lol!! xxx

I’m on team yellow and loving it!!! Most days that is…I have my days of wanting to know, lol

I started off convinced that we were having a boy but for the last few weeks I’ve been thinking that maybe we’re having a girl. We’ll all have to see with time:)

I think you all deserve medals! no way could I have not found out! ive been totally wrong with all 3 of my predictions of what i thought i was carrying, convinced my 1st was a boy she was a girl, second i thought girl and was boy, this time i thought girl again! i'm sooo not in touch with my body :lol: xxx

I've always thought boy from the beginning.. but whenever I have dreams baby's always a girl! Everyone keeps telling me I'm having a boy, really I have no clue.

Personally I've loved not knowing, for me it just feels really special, plus it's fun winding my friends up because they all want me to find out sooo bad! Tee hee :muaha:

I'm also really looking forward to the "it's a boy/girl" announcement, it's so exciting!

Hi

I am glad I am on team yellow. Compared to my first pregnancy which was 13 years ago this is completely different so sometimes I think it is a girl this time but in all honesty I am not too fussed. OH is desperate for a girl and anytime I refer to baby as he OH shouts at me.

Can't wait for JUne to see what baby looks like and what it is. It is so exciting and then obviously going shopping for a new wardrobe for me and baby too!!!xx

I was CONVINCED I was having a boy up untill about a week before we found out, then I wasnt sure. I think your gut instincts are right because im having a little boy :D

I was sure in the beginning I was carrying a girl but everybody thinks my bump looks like a boy so I guess I dont know.. I just think of baby as baby and not really boy or girl.
I too have loved not knowing, at times Its killed me like If I see a gorg outfit and I cant buy it but Im going out shopping with my hip grant and going to enjoy going crazy then. Ive enough clothes in creams and neutrals til 3 months so going to love buying coloured bits when the type comes.
Although these 5 weeks are the last lap now, im so excited to find out!!!

I'm on team yellow too :)

For ages now I've been convinced that I'm having a boy and most people I know seem to think I'm having a boy too. Like Jackie though, part of me really wants it to be a girl just to prove them all wrong :rofl: I'm such a stubborn goat at time!

Part of me would love to know because I keep seeing all these gorgeous clothes and teddies that are either pink or blue but I can't buy any of them because we don't know :dohh: Only 7 weeks to go though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->