Tearful day!

MrsNovBaby

Reaction score
OMG, I have been a wreck today.

Decided that I will go back to work 2 days a week and will put LO in childcare, that had me in tears (and it is not until September).

Then watched One Born Every Minute, and that had me in tears.

DH called (he is away on exercise for another 2 weeks) and that had me in tears too!

Got AF in at the moment, 2nd one since having LO and it is making me feel horrible.

Fortunately LO has been an angel today, has hardly refluxed at all and went straight to sleep at 8pm xx

I have days like that :hugs: hope you have a better day tomorrow! :thumbup: x

Aw hun! :hugs:
Hopefully you'll get a decent sleep and will feel better in the morning! I was the same when making the decision to go back to work, it broke my heart and every time someone mentioned it I cried my eyes out. Am more ok with it now (even though I hate the idea of going back) though will probably be in floods again when the time comes to go!!

OMG, I have been a wreck today.

Decided that I will go back to work 2 days a week and will put LO in childcare, that had me in tears (and it is not until September).

Then watched One Born Every Minute, and that had me in tears.

DH called (he is away on exercise for another 2 weeks) and that had me in tears too!

Got AF in at the moment, 2nd one since having LO and it is making me feel horrible.

Fortunately LO has been an angel today, has hardly refluxed at all and went straight to sleep at 8pm xx

:hugs: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->