Tears!

Ellarose4

Reaction score
OHMYGOSH! Sooooo off the pill for 3 months.... irregular period all my life (mostly due to terrible dieting to stay thin! IDIOT I KNOW!!) last AF started on 27th June.... went to Bali with partner 1st jUly till 13th and BD'd every day (at least once)..... tested my ovulation since (basically every day) and have tested negative each time! this morning......... AF!!! WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that no ovulation???? I have bought Vitex...... do I start with it to try and regulate my ovulation? please any advice would be so helpful!

Hi ya, are you sure is def AF? Sorry that your having a not of a rubbish time with it all. I would say give it another month until you start anything else, I think the pill has a lot to answer for!!! X

U could have well missed ur surge when testing, it certainly doesn't mean u didn't O. If ur last AF was 27th June then ur AF is on time.

Hi ya, are you sure is def AF? Sorry that your having a not of a rubbish time with it all. I would say give it another month until you start anything else, I think the pill has a lot to answer for!!! X

Thanks for the advice!! I think you are right! The pill is a shocker!!

OHMYGOSH! Sooooo off the pill for 3 months.... irregular period all my life (mostly due to terrible dieting to stay thin! IDIOT I KNOW!!) last AF started on 27th June.... went to Bali with partner 1st jUly till 13th and BD'd every day (at least once)..... tested my ovulation since (basically every day) and have tested negative each time! this morning......... AF!!! WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that no ovulation???? I have bought Vitex...... do I start with it to try and regulate my ovulation? please any advice would be so helpful!

I think there is definitely more of a chance that you just missed your O rather than that you didn't O

If you do the math, then CD 1 was 6/27, and you didn't start testing for ovulation until cd 18 [July 14th]...is that correct? If you O'd anytime before cd 18 [it is more normal to O before cd 18 than after it] then you are fine, you just missed it on your tests.

You might want to start opk testing much sooner, like cd 8 or 10 if you want to catch it in the future. Good luck.

I'm agreeing with the most recent poster.

If you started CD1 on 6/27
Started OPKs CD18 and then start your period CD30, than you probably did miss your O surge by a couple of days.

Starting using OPKs on CD10 for the next month till you have a better idea when you O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->