TECHNICS CD PLAYER SL-HD51, photos now added SOLD

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Techincs SL-HD51, immaculate condition, perfect working order, comes complete with 2speakers

SE-HD51 Stereo Amplifier.

ST-HD51 RDS Radio Tuner

RS-HD51 Auto Reverse Cassette Recorder.

SL-HD51 Compact Disc Player

1 x Matching Pair of Technics Two Way Speakers.

An amazing cd player, barely used it, only recall a handful of times, originally very expensive. Can be collected or sent via courier service. Offers please as need gone and money :thumbup:

SOLD SOILD SOLD

Attachments

• imagesCAY6660G.jpg
    imagesCAY6660G.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 8
Does it have an aux socket?

Im 100% sure it does, ill get OH to check when he gets home. Ill try and find a picture of it online to upload for now as mine is in cd cudboard and cant move the unit infront as to heavy and im pregnant lol. More details will be on here later ok x

How much were you hoping for? Need to speak to OH but want to get a rough idea of price?

Bump still available, need sold as want funds for new baby. Open to offers, can be collected and sent via courier service, offers please

Bump, still available due to time waisting and needs selling, need to raise funds for new baby and space, open to reasonable offers

Bump, still available due to the person never getting back to me. Still want sold asap

if you ebay let me know hun, im still interested its just too much with postage etc!

if you ebay let me know hun, im still interested its just too much with postage etc!

Its now on ebay, they are going for around between £80.00-£100 on there. Heres the link:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110718749490&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->