Teddy Bedding?

monkee12

Reaction score
Anyone love Teddy Bedding? We’ve just ordered them and hoping they are as good as ive been told..

We had teddy sheets last year. I hated it because I felt like I was getting too hot but the girls and OH love them.

I was looking at them cause they look so cute and cosy but then realised that they are made of polyester and that is a big no no for me. Sebby has eczema and when ever he has to wear anyting with polyester his eczema gets so much worse as it dries out his skin so. That basically said it all for me. So only natural fibres for us! But I suppose if none of yours suffer from very dry skin then it would be ok?

They look so nice and cosy but I know I'd be too hot with that material against me. I sometimes have a fleece blanket over the duvet on really cold nights though.

Mine can't even wear fleece pjs without over heating, but it does seem like it would be really cosy for those who run at a normal body temperature :haha:

They look so cosy but my husband and.thomas sweat loads so I won't even bother getting a set.

The kids have them and love them but I’d get way too hot. I’m the weird one that still wears short pjs all through winter haha! I can’t even sleep in fluffy pjs I buy them but only wear them for lounging in the house soon as I go to bed I have to change into shorts and top.
my house is weird it’s either freezing or boiling there’s no in between haha! So it never really gets cold enough to need them as I have the heating on mostly through the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->