Teen miscarriage?

Athali

Reaction score
I've never told anyone this. Until now. When I was 17, barely graduated from high school, I had my period. I'd always had very bad cramps and a heavy flow because of a hormonal imbalance so when it came I didn't think anything of it. I was just glad it came after having had unprotected drunken, unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend of 2 years. On the second day, while I was going to the bathroom, I looked down at my pad to see if the flow was heavier than normal. What I find was clotted blood with a little yellowish pink ball-like thing in it. It was a little smaller than a pea and it looked like a bunch of little balls fused together. It was hard. I was scared so I never told my mom. Can anyone tell what it was?

Did you get your period at the regular time? I've lost a couple pregnancies early on, the first one was a chemical pregnancy and it was actually a lighter than normal period with a ton of clots (like almost all clots) but at that point there wasn't anything to see besides that. The second was a bit later which was also full of clots and some fleshy grey tissue but nothing really solid. I might have been 6 weeks then. Its possible that it could be a miscarriage but I think in order to find anything that could have been the fetus you probably would need to be about 7-8 weeks pregnant already. If you take a test you would still have test positive to know for sure as it takes a while for the hormone levels to go down. If it is, I'd see an OB as they need to check to make sure there's nothing left inside so you don't get an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->